Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reverse fake can linear comp 1/2x28 problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Got it sorted guys thanks for the help!
    What was the issue?
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    What was the issue?
    I won’t get into the nitty gritty but I though I broke the cage inside the comp part of the can or it was defective on something which was why I started asking for photos cuz I never really had a comp mainly had brakes or bird cages so you could see it all open. It was actually another CGN member who helped me along with Tna and figured it out my error. But no it wasn’t the threads or anything not lining up if you were thinking that kinda hope they do restock on the reverse can brakes as I really do like the one I already have and wouldn’t mind another.

I'll take anyone's 1/2-28 reverse comp off your hands I need one so bad to finish this project. Dont care if it's cerakoted pink or defective. I can fix that
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I won’t get into the nitty gritty but I though I broke the cage inside the comp part of the can or it was defective on something which was why I started asking for photos cuz I never really had a comp mainly had brakes or bird cages so you could see it all open. It was actually another CGN member who helped me along with Tna and figured it out my error. But no it wasn’t the threads or anything not lining up if you were thinking that kinda hope they do restock on the reverse can brakes as I really do like the one I already have and wouldn’t mind another.
    Thanks. I am in need and hope they restock.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Also in need and hope they restock!
    Click, Bang.

Hoping they restock soon.

Quote Originally Posted by derek2007 View Post
    I'll take anyone's 1/2-28 reverse comp off your hands I need one so bad to finish this project. Dont care if it's cerakoted pink or defective. I can fix that
    I tried mine and am selling. See EE black and green guns parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12