Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse fake can linear comp 1/2x28 problem?

Reverse fake can linear comp 1/2x28 problem?

Hey CGN guys did anyone happen to purchase one of these reverse fake can linear comps from Tna can someone please post of pic of the inside of the comp the forward part after the threads the linear comp part. I won’t get too in detail with it but I have a possible issue with mine and want to just match up pics to a good one first before continuing with Tna about it as they are telling me a piece that fell out of it was just lead from not cleaning but I got home and it’s definitely harder than a chunk of lead. I got an idea but to match up to one will help immensely I don’t want to bash on anything just curious and want to be sure thanks!

It’s this one I would like a pic of thanks

https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...or-1-2-28.html
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 05-24-2022 at 06:32 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Answer the PM sent. Tell me what you need. I have a scope to look inside mine.

Reminder: These thread very tight and can cross-thread easily. It took a few tries to be sure mine was threading perfectly and perfectly centered at the receiver end of the can. Make sure yours is centered as cross threading can mean the bullet grazing the device. I don't disbelieve you, but want to check on the most obvious answer first.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Answer the PM sent. Tell me what you need. I have a scope to look inside mine.

Reminder: These thread very tight and can cross-thread easily. It took a few tries to be sure mine was threading perfectly and perfectly centered at the receiver end of the can. Make sure yours is centered as cross threading can mean the bullet grazing the device. I don't disbelieve you, but want to check on the most obvious answer first.
    Awesome pm sent!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    WE can figure it out together!
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I have offered to take some photos because if it's not TNA's issue then the CGN member doesn't need flak for verifying the issue before speaking up... and if it is TNA's issue then TNA doesn't need flak before they handle it with the CGN user. I have sent some photos and I trust in the CGN user and TNA to figure it out.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    Fair... Well played.

CGN Regular
    Bought one of these, and received one as warranty replacement.

Both had the same issue, would wobble when threading on and lead to it having an uneven gap all the way around when fully tightened.

Great customer service but ultimately still have this issue and I got tired of sending things back and forth

CGN Regular
    Any chance of a restock on these?

Tagged. I'm in need of one if they sort out the threading and seating.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Got it sorted guys thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast