Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ++June 21 Update++ Bren 2 Ms Non-Restricted Barrel PRE-ORDER at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    Would this be something we could order down the road potentially as an extra barrel or caliber swap?
    We are doing our best to source the gas blocks and barrel trunnions. If we can find them for a reasonable price then we will sell drop in barrels you can order. If not then you will need to have us do the change for you. It is not really a DIY type of job.

We have never offered caliber swaps.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Hi Leigh, I checked out the pictures of the NR barrel installed and I am wondering if the barrel will have nitride black finish to match the rest of the gun, or what we see on the pictures is what we get?

Secondly, do you think you can do a package with your faux suppressor?

Thanks
    The barrels will be blasted to give a matte finish and then blued. We are not Nitriding these at this time. The faux suppressors are always available as an add-on. There won't be any 'packages' per se.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Since these are custom anyways, could one in theory order a non-restricted or restricted length Blackout barrel for a 5.56 Bren 2, or use an HB Industries STANAG adapter/sleeve with a 6 mm ARC or Grendel barrel on a 7.62x39 mm Bren 2?
    One in theory could do whatever one likes. Are we going to offer it as an option ? Nope.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    One in theory could do whatever one likes. Are we going to offer it as an option ? Nope.
    Fair enough, thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Yes they will. 1/2"-28, standard AR threads. They will not come with a thread protector however since most people will choose to use a muzzle device of some sort.
    You threading the x39 for 5/8x24 for us comblok shooters?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

GunNutz
    Yes they will. 1/2"-28, standard AR threads. They will not come with a thread protector however since most people will choose to use a muzzle device of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    You threading the x39 for 5/8x24 for us comblok shooters?
    same question: is the 762 x 39 NR barrel coming with the threaded for 5/8x24?

Fair enough, thanks!
    lol, and thank you for being polite and having a sense of humour. Not enough of that here in our community I sometimes feel. ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    same question: is the 762 x 39 NR barrel coming with the threaded for 5/8x24?
    5/8" -24 is a standard Commie thread is it Mr. Files ? lol. I think you meant 14x1 LH and the answer to that is 'no' because we are in a not-quite-yet-Commie country and still use FREEDOM as our metric of measurement. To do this the barrel would need to be a minimum of .625" and that's without a shoulder for the muzzle device. This would be a fairly heavy pipe hanging off the front of the rifle. Since it's pretty much just you guys though that were LUCKY enough to get one in 7.62 I could probably make an exception and give your barrels a slightly heavier profile so as to thread them 5/8-24.

Let me know.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    lol, and thank you for being polite and having a sense of humour. Not enough of that here in our community I sometimes feel. ( :
    No worries, just pie-in-the-skying. Just because it may be possible would not necessarily make it popular, and the gas system tuning with rounds the firearm is not designed for may end up being impossible.

No worries, just pie-in-the-skying. Just because it may be possible would not necessarily make it popular, and the gas system tuning with rounds the firearm is not designed for may end up being impossible.
    Nothing is impossible brother. I took a nugget from these posts and have already started thinking I need a new 300 Blackout rifle......
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast