++June 21 Update++ Bren 2 Ms Non-Restricted Barrel PRE-ORDER at Dlask Arms Corp.

Send it to me now. Everyone send them and we will try our darndest to pull the barrels and do the change of status asafp.

As for this pre-order it is now CLOSED. We will begin to turn the barrel blanks early next week and get these done for you guys.

Sent my 762x39 to you a week ago. Hope everything’s going well. Thank you

Last edited:
Sent my 762x39 to you a week ago. Hope everything’s going well. Thank you

Leigh is on vacation this week

haven't herd from either. they haven't even charged my CC yet. no doubt swamped with work orders and such.

Weird, I was charged and paid in full for my barrel. Maybe you didn't get in on the pre order possibly?

Leigh is on vacation this week

Weird, I was charged and paid in full for my barrel. Maybe you didn't get in on the pre order possibly?

Thanks for letting us know.

have you checked with Leigh on the faux suppressor with 5/8x24 threaded ? Thanks

We have more blanks in both 5.56 & 7.62. I will keep this open for another week and if anyone would like to order now that missed out on the first batch just give me a call at the shop and we will take your order for one of these N/R barrels.

You can reach us at the shop between 8-3:30, M-F Cascadia Time.

We have more blanks in both 5.56 & 7.62. I will keep this open for another week and if anyone would like to order now that missed out on the first batch just give me a call at the shop and we will take your order for one of these N/R barrels.

You can reach us at the shop between 8-3:30, M-F Cascadia Time.

How are thye coming along Leigh!?!?!?
Rather ask here then bug yiu guys by calling.

Need to get my fvcking grubby hands back on this before anything changes

How are thye coming along Leigh!?!?!?
Rather ask here then bug yiu guys by calling.

Need to get my fvcking grubby hands back on this before anything changes

You're OK for a Torontonian Files. ( :

We're on it, don't worry yourself about it.

Back
Top Bottom