++June 21 Update++ Bren 2 Ms Non-Restricted Barrel PRE-ORDER at Dlask Arms Corp.

There *may* be one or two fo tthe short gas system barrels left, I'm not 100% sure yet. We are finishing the pre-orders right now, they should be done today. Once they are I will inventory what's left, if anything, and post them to the website with a notice on this thread that there indeed are any left.

DO NOT CALL, DO NOT EMAIL, please, if you know me by now you will know that trying to sneak in line will get you positively nowhere with us.

There *may* be one or two fo tthe short gas system barrels left, I'm not 100% sure yet. We are finishing the pre-orders right now, they should be done today. Once they are I will inventory what's left, if anything, and post them to the website with a notice on this thread that there indeed are any left.

DO NOT CALL, DO NOT EMAIL, please, if you know me by now you will know that trying to sneak in line will get you positively nowhere with us.

Did there end up being an extra?

Will there ever be more barrels for sale or was this a one and done kinda thing

Glad you asked. We *may* have a new batch coming but it wouldn't be ready until late spring / early summer.

Once we have confirmation I will post the rough timeline, sizes and other details in a new thread. As usual please don't call or email about these. We will let you all know as the parts move through the system and progress is made.

We greatly appreciate the room to breathe and move through the steps to make this happen without constant calls and emails. You guys rock and are glad you understand that we are doing our very best to dole out freedom to our True North Brothers one rifle at a time !

Well I am sure we are all glad you don't charge extra for FOMO. (Fear of missing out)

Any chance of adding a "In Stock" filter option to your website?

Back
Top Bottom