Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ++June 21 Update++ Bren 2 Ms Non-Restricted Barrel PRE-ORDER at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I will take the gas block and trunion, even if the price is deemed outrageous.
    For you buddy I'll make it SUPER outrageous ! ( :

In all seriousness it will depend on what our price is once they land here.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Are we still able to prepay and get these converted, or is the window closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Hey guys, just back from vacation. We are working furiously on about four different projects at once. I have over forty of these Brens in the safe now and they are all being worked on. Please be patient. We are having issues with the company that is doing the outer turning for us but we have resolved this and will be going full bore until they are done.

Please do not call or email, it just delays things further. We are doing our best to help everyone get their firearms to NR status as well as a ton of other projects forced upon us by the LibTards.

If you sent a rifle it is safe and sound here in our shop. If you have paid for the pre-order you will be taken care of, maybe not as fast as you'd like but we aren't bloody Amazon, lol.

As an aside, there is a chance we may be buying some gas blocks and trunnions for these from the factory. If it happens I will let you know in about 2-3 weeks when we get a solid 'Yea' or 'Nay' from them. All of you that have paid for a pre-order will have first right of refusal to purchase the additional components if we are able to get them. The delay on the barrel turning may end up being a blessing in disguise if it happens.

Stay frosty gentlemen, the world hasn't ended yet.
    Awesome, just waiting for the call to bring mine in.

Will take a gas block be trunnion, if you’ll be able to source them. Also will send mine when the overlords approve the transfer ��

I just got a Bren carbine. Still waiting for transfer from cfc . Am I too late for party ?

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by kwonnypooh View Post
    I just got a Bren carbine. Still waiting for transfer from cfc . Am I too late for party ?
    better to call Dlask

If anybody is looking I have a barrel order i’m trying to sell, give me a PM and we’ll work it out

Any updates on the gas blocks and trunnions?

I will buy someone's conversion if they'd like to sell. Pm me

Wish i jumped on these sooner!