++June 21 Update++ Bren 2 Ms Non-Restricted Barrel PRE-ORDER at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Title says it all. Pre-order for the Bren 2 Ms in either 5.56 or 7.62. The price is $600.00 + tax and shipping if required and includes :

-1x New barrel in your choice of 5.56 or 7.62
-The labour to change the barrel in your rifle and re-fit the barrel trunnion and gas block
-Re-assembly of the rifle
-Test firing
-Changing the status with the RCMP to 'Non-Restricted'

We are doing our best to source the gas blocks and trunnions so the barrel will be an easier swap for those that want to spend the cash but for now we will be re-using the gas block and trunnion from your rifle. Before anyone asks, yes, you get the original barrel back lol.

Since we are only making these on a custom basis all barrels orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.

Please call me at the shop to order.

Title says it all. Pre-order for the Bren 2 Ms in either 5.56 or 7.62. The price is $600.00 + tax and shipping if required and includes :

-The labour to change the barrel in your rifle and re-fit the barrel trunnion and gas block
-Test firing

We are doing our best to source the gas blocks and trunnions so the barrel will be an easier swap for those that want to spend the cash but for now we will be re-using the gas block and trunnion from your rifle. Before anyone asks, yes, you get the original barrel back lol.

Since we are only making these on a custom basis all barrels orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.

Would this be something we could order down the road potentially as an extra barrel or caliber swap?

-Test firing

Hi Leigh, I checked out the pictures of the NR barrel installed and I am wondering if the barrel will have nitride black finish to match the rest of the gun, or what we see on the pictures is what we get?

Secondly, do you think you can do a package with your faux suppressor?

Thanks

Since these are custom anyways, could one in theory order a non-restricted or restricted length Blackout barrel for a 5.56 Bren 2, or use an HB Industries STANAG adapter/sleeve with a 6 mm ARC or Grendel barrel on a 7.62x39 mm Bren 2?

Since these are custom anyways, could one in theory order a non-restricted or restricted length Blackout barrel for a 5.56 Bren 2, or use an HB Industries STANAG adapter/sleeve with a 6 mm ARC or Grendel barrel on a 7.62x39 mm Bren 2?

That's a pretty interesting idea. At 18.6 barrel the 6.5 G seems compelling.

Indeed, a Bren 2 BR has a 16" barrel: we can't get that since it has auto until they make a semi-only version, but if the BR's handguard works with the standard rifle, a Grendel Bren 2 with the BR handguard and a faux can/ barrel shroud comp for the extra 2.6 required Canadian inches would make for a great Canadian Bren 2 Hunting Rifle (HR) variant until CZ makes their own civilian big boy. Assuming the laws allow for it, Dlask may even get a few American customers for the conversion. It would be really cool to see Ian test one on Forgotten Weapons, since he has shot the BR :)

Would this be something we could order down the road potentially as an extra barrel or caliber swap?

We are doing our best to source the gas blocks and barrel trunnions. If we can find them for a reasonable price then we will sell drop in barrels you can order. If not then you will need to have us do the change for you. It is not really a DIY type of job.

We have never offered caliber swaps.

Hi Leigh, I checked out the pictures of the NR barrel installed and I am wondering if the barrel will have nitride black finish to match the rest of the gun, or what we see on the pictures is what we get?

Secondly, do you think you can do a package with your faux suppressor?

Thanks

The barrels will be blasted to give a matte finish and then blued. We are not Nitriding these at this time. The faux suppressors are always available as an add-on. There won't be any 'packages' per se.

One in theory could do whatever one likes. Are we going to offer it as an option ? Nope.

same question: is the 762 x 39 NR barrel coming with the threaded for 5/8x24?

5/8" -24 is a standard Commie thread is it Mr. Files ? lol. I think you meant 14x1 LH and the answer to that is 'no' because we are in a not-quite-yet-Commie country and still use FREEDOM as our metric of measurement. To do this the barrel would need to be a minimum of .625" and that's without a shoulder for the muzzle device. This would be a fairly heavy pipe hanging off the front of the rifle. Since it's pretty much just you guys though that were LUCKY enough to get one in 7.62 I could probably make an exception and give your barrels a slightly heavier profile so as to thread them 5/8-24.

Let me know.

lol, and thank you for being polite and having a sense of humour. Not enough of that here in our community I sometimes feel. ( :

No worries, just pie-in-the-skying. Just because it may be possible would not necessarily make it popular, and the gas system tuning with rounds the firearm is not designed for may end up being impossible.

No worries, just pie-in-the-skying. Just because it may be possible would not necessarily make it popular, and the gas system tuning with rounds the firearm is not designed for may end up being impossible.

Nothing is impossible brother. I took a nugget from these posts and have already started thinking I need a new 300 Blackout rifle......

Back
Top Bottom