New Sig X-Ten!!!

ZEN403

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Good day MD!

Wondering if there has been any conversations on the new Sig X-Ten?

It would go so well along side 220 Legion 10MM and others.

Thanks in advance.

Looks good on paper. The grip could be either really great or really not. Seems like it would at least be comfortable so that's good enough for me. Doesn't appear to be completely ambi, but that's not too big a deal.

Looks good on paper. The grip could be either really great or really not. Seems like it would at least be comfortable so that's good enough for me. Doesn't appear to be completely ambi, but that's not too big a deal.
the 320's are ambi. the slide stop/release is on both sides and the mag release switches side easily. not sure if there are models with external safety or not, however the x10 doesn't have external safety.

the 320's are ambi. the slide stop/release is on both sides and the mag release switches side easily. not sure if there are models with external safety or not, however the x10 doesn't have external safety.

Oh snap you're right. I guess this is why I'm not an engineer. Looks like that other switch (which I was assuming was slide lock) could be flipped too, not like you would have a need to do that. I have no idea what I was thinking when I saw that. Brain died for a moment I suppose.

Last edited:
Announced and working on it, no time frame is set as of yet but it is coming.

Good day MD!

Wondering if there has been any conversations on the new Sig X-Ten?

It would go so well along side 220 Legion 10MM and others.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom