Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sig Spectre pro comp

CGN Regular
    I think the Spectre Comp is overrated, especially if you have to pay $2200ish for it
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    I think the Spectre Comp is overrated, especially if you have to pay $2200ish for it
    Thanks for your valued contribution.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Thanks for your valued contribution.
    If I’m not mistaken you sound a little sarcastic. I should’ve added I tried the Spectre comp with another carry length slide paired with a killer innovation compensator. The Spectre comp feels closer to an un-comped gun than a comped gun. Tried 115gr all the way to 147gr, 12lb springs all the way to 16 lb springs. It’s meh and overrated for the price, my 2 cents and experience.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    If I’m not mistaken you sound a little sarcastic. I should’ve added I tried the Spectre comp with another carry length slide paired with a killer innovation compensator. The Spectre comp feels closer to an un-comped gun than a comped gun. Tried 115gr all the way to 147gr, 12lb springs all the way to 16 lb springs. It’s meh and overrated for the price, my 2 cents and experience.
    Well, this I can appreciate.
    I don’t doubt for a second that an aftermarket done up comped gun will blow this one away but for 1899, it was worthy of a shot! I did shoot my buddies a few times after I ordered and you’re definitely right it’s not the holy grail people act like.. but depending on the retail price it’s worth it IMO. Sub2k and it’s a definite buy IMO. 3k+ like some retailers sold it for and it’s a hard no from me.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Well, this I can appreciate.
    I don’t doubt for a second that an aftermarket done up comped gun will blow this one away but for 1899, it was worthy of a shot! I did shoot my buddies a few times after I ordered and you’re definitely right it’s not the holy grail people act like.. but depending on the retail price it’s worth it IMO. Sub2k and it’s a definite buy IMO. 3k+ like some retailers sold it for and it’s a hard no from me.
    I think they had to tone down the effectiveness of the comp to still give enough recoil to cycle the widest available ammo weights.

If anyone wants to turn their 9mm P320 into feeling like a 22lr, try 12lb spring + comp + 115gr....holy smokes is all I can say!

I just wanted to say thank you to MD Charlton and Ronin sports for trying ridiculously hard to get these in before the government went full *******. I know you guys weren't fortunate enough to get them in and I have no idea how much profit you lost as a result - but thank you very much for trying.

I will try to find something on your site I can buy to get a little cash your way for the effort.
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

Quote Originally Posted by Coho View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you to MD Charlton and Ronin sports for trying ridiculously hard to get these in before the government went full *******. I know you guys weren't fortunate enough to get them in and I have no idea how much profit you lost as a result - but thank you very much for trying.

I will try to find something on your site I can buy to get a little cash your way for the effort.
    +1 for MD Charlton for working in the way they did to get these out on our market.

CGN frequent flyer

Lots came in,

They are amazing guns though..
    Last edited by RyoTHC; 01-13-2023 at 09:37 PM.

Has anyone found a holster that takes the Spectre Comp yet? I tried a Safariland level 2 built for light and red dot (closed end) for the X-Five Legion and the comp is 4mm too long still.
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

Has anyone found a holster that takes the Spectre Comp yet? I tried a Safariland level 2 built for light and red dot (closed end) for the X-Five Legion and the comp is 4mm too long still.
    Coho, PM me . I might have a solution for you.