Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In Stock Handguns at SFRC

I just want to say to everyone sfrc, you and your team are rockstars. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 06-12-2022 at 11:20 AM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Called a few times on Friday. No answer. Had an issue with autofill and the city of birth not being correct on the order. Sent email, haven't heard back.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    Called a few times on Friday. No answer. Had an issue with autofill and the city of birth not being correct on the order. Sent email, haven't heard back.
    If you emailed them you are fine. We have 1000’s of emails coming and can’t reply to them all right now. We are working on it but we are focusing on transfers and shipping.

To everyone else, stop emailing asking for your transfer status. We have 3500 plus handguns to ship out and that can’t be done in a day. Also please stop asking if we can special order guns. Every distributor is sold out of Glock, Sig, CZ Shadows etc. We don’t have a secret stash of them. Extra emails just clogs up out system and cuts into order processing time.

We’re working as fast as we can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If you emailed them you are fine. We have 1000’s of emails coming and can’t reply to them all right now. We are working on it but we are focusing on transfers and shipping.

To everyone else, stop emailing asking for your transfer status. We have 3500 plus handguns to ship out and that can’t be done in a day. Also please stop asking if we can special order guns. Every distributor is sold out of Glock, Sig, CZ Shadows etc. We don’t have a secret stash of them. Extra emails just clogs up out system and cuts into order processing time.

Thank you. I assumed as much, thank you for confirming it !!!
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Wow 3500 handguns, that is incredible. Trudy will be furious!
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

That's unreal. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Glad I could help!
    |CCFR|

Hey,
    Just wondering, if the bill passes before my transfer, we’re basically f’d?!

Quote Originally Posted by Saverio View Post
    Hey,
    Just wondering, if the bill passes before my transfer, we’re basically f’d?!
    Rumer is that once the transfer is accepted by the system (and a reference number is issued), it will be processed. Once the legislation goes through (likely in October), no new transfers will be accepted.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    Michael Loberg and Ed Berlew have both put in writing that all handgun transfers are seized immediately (as in right now today) by OIC. Is that not your understanding? I'm confused that's all....
    Good afternoon. I don't come in here much so this is a very delayed reply.

In the announcement the government (not me) said it would come in force right away. They didn't go that way.

Once I saw the text of Bill C-21 and the "instant freeze" draft regulation to be made under the Firearms Act, it was apparent that there were (then) 3 ways this could happen (they've since come up with a fourth). The two that are being pushed now will run into the fall as they need reviews for the reg and the usual Parliamentary process for the Bill. The fourth way is happening Aug 19 and is only an import freeze. Hopefully your new guns get across the border before that happens. We aren't talking about the other way at all.

Good thing I checked this. i was about to email asking for my status