Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand Gun List at Dlask Arms Corp.

If you guys do up more 45's I'd be in for one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is there an eta for completion on the 1911's - I don't mean to bug you, but I'm Jonesing for my fix.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Is there an eta for completion on the 1911's - I don't mean to bug you, but I'm Jonesing for my fix.
    Can't rush art, my dude.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thatlightingguy View Post
    Can't rush art, my dude.
    I know, it's like asking Picasso when the next painting will be done.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    We are working through making about 90+ pistols right now. It is a daunting lot to get done and we don't want to rush them. This is the one and only post I will respond to about completion to save time and expedite the manufacturing process for everyone else's guns.

We are on it. Your pistols are all being made. The transfers have all been applied for and about half have been approved so far. If you call and ask us about it the answer will remain the same -

'Please be patient, your pistol will take as long as it takes in the long queue of orders and you calling will not change that. Once your order has been completed ,test fired and is ready to ship you will be contacted about shipping and it will then be sent to you. Until then refer to the first three words in this statement.'

Love you guys,
    Leigh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are working through making about 90+ pistols right now. It is a daunting lot to get done and we don't want to rush them. This is the one and only post I will respond to about completion to save time and expedite the manufacturing process for everyone else's guns.

We are on it. Your pistols are all being made. The transfers have all been applied for and about half have been approved so far. If you call and ask us about it the answer will remain the same -

'Please be patient, your pistol will take as long as it takes in the long queue of orders and you calling will not change that. Once your order has been completed ,test fired and is ready to ship you will be contacted about shipping and it will then be sent to you. Until then refer to the first three words in this statement.'

Love you guys,
    Leigh
    Greatly appreciated - to be fair I could work on one pistol for 2 lifetimes and it still wouldn't be as good as the ones you produce. Just Jonesing, that's all.
    Apologies to Led Zep

Is this going to be more of a couple of weeks or a couple of months type of wait ?

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusX View Post
    Is this going to be more of a couple of weeks or a couple of months type of wait ?
    Couple months is what i was told after my transfer was approved last week and I bought on the 31st

My was ordered on June 3

It was ready yesterday, went to pick it up today. Was initially told 2 -3 month.

Just wait , Guys/Gal at Dlask are at it to get all the order ready.

I Can tell you my pro plus is a beauty ~~

CGN frequent flyer
    They can probably put all the Ontario orders at the back of the production queue and still be finished before their transfers are approved.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast