Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand Gun List at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    They can probably put all the Ontario orders at the back of the production queue and still be finished before their transfers are approved.
    Not entirely true my friend. We had a few from The Ont come in already...Many more from the freedom loving Cascadian Provinces though - BC, Alta, Sask and MB.

If you move here quick you can get 'OG' on your new passport once we secede. ( :

In all seriousness we are slugging away to finish these a priority to finish. We understand that the Man-Child and his cronies are hell bent to get this 'freeze' done as well as the eventual AR ban etc. Nothing gets the Lib-Tard voting base stirred up like a good ol' fashioned 'Gun Ban !'
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Nothing gets the Lib-Tard voting base stirred up like a good ol' fashioned 'Gun Ban !'
    "Vote for me or the Gun ban fails"

Utterly cynical, and so very likely the current game plan for an early election.

GunNutz
    Got a call today from Dlask, 1911 is shipping out on Friday, ordered on the 30th... not bad at all ����

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow.

Mine arrived on Monday and I picked it up yesterday. These are very much worth the wait folks, absolutely perfect - clean, straight and tight. Now I'm jonesing to get to the range. There's absolutely nothing about this pistol that even an OCD afflicted gunny could complain about, it's not just that it feels very solid, it's that everything feels exactly "correct". It's hard to explain, but the safety feels like a switch, no mush at all - basically you can't feel the intermediate position or anything during the travel between "on" and "off". It's the same with the trigger, minuscule take up, ultra clean break and zero over travel. Nothing moves in a way that it shouldn't, the checkering is perfect, the sights are entirely clear, sharp and correct and the finish is even throughout. This is a thing of beauty.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

I'm jelly. They should make more...

CGN frequent flyer
    The one gun I regret not panic buying.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

^ this. And Dlask in my backyard. Shortsighted by my wallet grrr
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Wow.

Mine arrived on Monday and I picked it up yesterday. These are very much worth the wait folks, absolutely perfect - clean, straight and tight. Now I'm jonesing to get to the range. There's absolutely nothing about this pistol that even an OCD afflicted gunny could complain about, it's not just that it feels very solid, it's that everything feels exactly "correct". It's hard to explain, but the safety feels like a switch, no mush at all - basically you can't feel the intermediate position or anything during the travel between "on" and "off". It's the same with the trigger, minuscule take up, ultra clean break and zero over travel. Nothing moves in a way that it shouldn't, the checkering is perfect, the sights are entirely clear, sharp and correct and the finish is even throughout. This is a thing of beauty.
    Agree. Picked mine up last week. A real work of art by Josef. I will be taking this one to the "tomb" with me, along with the 9mm he made for me last year. .

Glockenspiel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DEFUND TRUDEAU LIBERALS

“Racist: A person who wins an argument with a liberal” - Rush Limbaugh

There is no such thing as having too many Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Wow.

Josef says 'Thank you' for the compliment. ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    One more thing... I started the break in with factory 230 grain "cheap" ammo. The thing shoots like a fricken laser, fabulous accuracy, great gun! Amazing quality and accuracy.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast