BT MK-II Optic Ready 9mm Swiss Pistol Brugger and Thomet

Nordic Marksman

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If you know the name, no further description required. Typical B&T Swiss awesomeness

We only have 3 of these remaining. I kept one for myself my little Swiss Love :)

$1939.00

Click on the photo to take you to them.

Last edited:
Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Sphinx).....

Last edited:
Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Phoenix).....

I tried to get some clear photos of them for details. They are 2021 production dates and are all the same.

Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Phoenix).....

I tried to get some clear photos of them for details. They are 2021 production dates and are all the same.

Yeah ouch, at least they aren't trying to hide it! If I received that from B&T I'd think something was wrong. My Sphinx SDP is perfection, unlike this. Cool spin on it though from B&T, I hear they are sweet!

Back
Top Bottom