Thread: BT MK-II Optic Ready 9mm Swiss Pistol Brugger and Thomet

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

BT MK-II Optic Ready 9mm Swiss Pistol Brugger and Thomet

If you know the name, no further description required. Typical B&T Swiss awesomeness

We only have 3 of these remaining. I kept one for myself my little Swiss Love :-)

$1939.00

Click on the photo to take you to them.

Last edited by Nordic Marksman; 05-30-2022 at 07:58 PM.

Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Sphinx).....
    Last edited by Bartok5; 05-31-2022 at 01:19 AM.
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide!...
    I was thinking the same thing. For the price I would expect better finishing work.
    Nice looking firearm otherwise.

Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Phoenix).....
    I tried to get some clear photos of them for details. They are 2021 production dates and are all the same.

Wow - there are a surprising amount of external machining marks on that slide! B+T are usually better than that, with flawless external finishes on their firearms. Makes me wonder if these aren't sub-contracted to the former manufacturer of this pistol (Kriss/Phoenix).....
    I tried to get some clear photos of them for details. They are 2021 production dates and are all the same.

Yeah ouch, at least they aren't trying to hide it! If I received that from B&T I'd think something was wrong. My Sphinx SDP is perfection, unlike this. Cool spin on it though from B&T, I hear they are sweet!