Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The news ain't good, BUY A HANDGUN........

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

The news ain't good, BUY A HANDGUN........

So if you watched that %$#@ show of an announcement today, we all know one thing... The market for handguns is coming to a close......

SO.. if you EVER, EVER even considered owning a handgun... now is the time!!! They have said they will be killing the sale, purchase, import or anything else very very soon so get on it now. We have staff in the store tonight to process orders and get transfers going ASAP. You place an order and the transfer is getting started immediately.

You think for a second, "Wow they are just taking advantage of this to make sales..." Open your darn eyes... This is a direct attack on the community, many shops have dedicated their entire livelihoods on pistols and the accessories that go with them. So in saying that, yes buy from us, buy from your local store, get online and get in there now!!! The liberals can say what they want, the more handguns in the hands of law abiding Canadians the better if you ask me.

They will be killing multiple sports, hobbies, and for some ( like myself ) directly affecting my livelihood ..

Click the link below to find every pistol available online now.. some will be on sale shortly as well, so get it while the getting is good.

From everything I heard today, it looks like they are closing the market but didn't say that they would be stopping the use or transport of them ( for now.. ) Unless someone can prove me wrong.

CLICK HERE FOR HANDGUNS
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 05-30-2022 at 08:40 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Link not working
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    link not working
    now it does

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    So if you watched that %$#@ show of an announcement today, we all know one thing... The market for handguns is coming to a close......

SO.. if you EVER, EVER even considered owning a handgun... now is the time!!! They have said they will be killing the sale, purchase, import or anything else very very soon so get on it now. We have staff in the store tonight to process orders and get transfers going ASAP. You place an order and the transfer is getting started immediately.

You think for a second, "Wow they are just taking advantage of this to make sales..." Open your darn eyes... This is a direct attack on the community, many shops have dedicated their entire livelihoods on pistols and the accessories that go with them. So in saying that, yes buy from us, buy from your local store, get online and get in there now!!! The liberals can say what they want, the more handguns in the hands of law abiding Canadians the better if you ask me.

They will be killing multiple sports, hobbies, and for some ( like myself ) directly affecting my livelihood ..

Click the link below to find every pistol available online now.. some will be on sale shortly as well, so get it while the getting is good.

From everything I heard today, it looks like they are closing the market but didn't say that they would be stopping the use or transport of them ( for now.. ) Unless someone can prove me wrong.

CLICK HERE FOR HANDGUNS

Tonight or never? I need at least till tomorrow.

Sale? wouldn't mind a deal on Berretta, Glock or HK

Wouldn’t it mean jail time if one decides to keep them?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    Sale? wouldn't mind a deal on Berretta, Glock or HK
    Probs not glock..

But HK? Sure....

lol strange time we living in, when hk goes on sale, but glocks doesnt

do you know what would happen mid transfer if an OIC is to happen tomorrow?

Trying to buy 2 handguns. Your website is not working

I assume they will refund, right?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast