Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRESS RELEASE - Proposed Federal Handgun Ban

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Well I hope this isn't the "beginning of the end" for you guys? great company and service, along with some "top shelf" Cerakote work. Hang in there if you can?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock123 View Post
    I thought Black Box would be Happy with this, as they where helping out with there own registry for part's purchases. We all know the story on this, THEY didn't want the headache when the cfc etc bothers them, so they are keeping track of parts now.. LOL YOU Get what you deserve.. Call your buddy's back that you where helping out, and BEG PLEASE PLEASE let me still sell handguns. LOL JUST A LITTLE TIP. THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE RULES ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, OR THE STORES FRIENDS. MAYBE YOU WILL FINALLY SEE THIS AS THE NAIL IS DRILLED INTO YOUR BUSINESS
    WE "get it" Holmes, they made a business decision, and based on my experience with them, I'm guessing not lightly. They have employees to think about and bills to pay. It's a "business" not some hobby shop.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock123 View Post
    I thought Black Box would be Happy with this, as they where helping out with there own registry for part's purchases. We all know the story on this, THEY didn't want the headache when the cfc etc bothers them, so they are keeping track of parts now.. LOL YOU Get what you deserve.. Call your buddy's back that you where helping out, and BEG PLEASE PLEASE let me still sell handguns. LOL JUST A LITTLE TIP. THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE RULES ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, OR THE STORES FRIENDS. MAYBE YOU WILL FINALLY SEE THIS AS THE NAIL IS DRILLED INTO YOUR BUSINESS
    Damn, whoever pissed in your wheaties definitely doesn't drink enough water. Joking aside, at the end of the day we are on the same team and want the similar things. Our approach might not be the same as yours, however that's the nature of the beast.

For everyone else, thank you for the support. Death by a thousand cut is what it's like doing business in the Canadian firearms industry. We will innovate, diversify and pivot and will make it through this to continue to offer our services to the Canadian firearms community.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

Top notch business you guys have. Excellent people and excellent work. Here’s to many more
    Years of quality service and positive vibes

Perhaps A lot of people will want to sink cash into making their pistols Gucci, considering they can’t buy more, those kendo markings you guys are doing on the 92’s ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12