Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    Except he has no such plans and never did.
    None of this is about curbing violence.
    This is 100% about disarmament..
    At this point it is so obvious, they are literally mocking us..
    Yep.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by powdergun View Post
    And yet still crickets from the Sask CFO for transfer started the 31st and the 1st. I thought Sask CFO would be better organized. Oh well fingers crossed.
    Yes, SK seemed to have quickly faded away. At least that's what it looks like.
    The West wants Out!

Has anyone decided to do the old fashioned paper form to initiate a transfer? Anyone with experience doing it this way?

Actually, you need the seller's Name, and telephone number

Quote Originally Posted by mecoolcool View Post
    Actually, you need the seller's Name, and telephone number
    Yes, that’s needed. I thought I’d given my last name to the buyer for him to complete the transfer but I guess I hadn’t and they wouldn’t let him complete it. They told him to call back, grrrrr
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Holy crap did a personal transfer in Ontario June 1st completed today….faster than the ones I did with a company….

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Holy crap did a personal transfer in Ontario June 1st completed today….faster than the ones I did with a company….
    wow they mustve either kept calling in to badger the CFO or super lucky lol

Oh dear!

Tried to send an e-mail to CFO and received this:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

cfp-pcaf@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: ADR-S3145.natl.rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

I'm in the same boat. BC transfer, of which I had two done last year within one business day. Can't even get in the queue. I wonder if they've just turned the phones off to try to clear the dealer backlog which must be huge. I've always had excellent service from the CFO folks but their employer, the Trudeaucracy, is a well known under or non-performer on nearly everything they do so this current BS is no surprise. I'm sure he's watching cartoons in his basement while in "isolation" and laughing at our displeasure!
    Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava!

Arcosdad, have you tried 1-6-1 when calling? I tried for 9 business days to get through until I tried that extension on Friday. I asked a general question on transfers the. Mentioned I had one. 1st time I called was only a few min on hold before they picked up but the woman was not trained and could no help. Called back moments later and picked French (they all speak English as well) and the lady helped me. Even let me patch the other party onto the call to complete the initial notification. Hope to hear from CFO soon but not holding breath.