Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Transfer

Super GunNutz
    And i was merely talking about cfo transfers. In Quebec. The rest is a dumpster fire

this government seems to have lots of extra money to give to give to other places. how about using it on various programs within our own country.

CGN Regular
    Bought 2 on june 3rd at 2 different stores. 1 in On and 1 in Qc got transfer notification yesterday for both in same email from the CFO in Qc. Just be patient guys everything will be processed. Hence, i have 2 other 1911 in 45 that i am waiting for, 1 transfer from person and the latest from my. Now they are pretty much a month a part purchasing wise, ill have a great idea very soon how things are goind as the personal transfer was done june 8th. The latest at my club was done last wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    So that would take some time and negotiation. The majority of Canadians would want the money spent elsewhere. I don’t see Trudeau increasing funding for the firearms program anytime soon. It would need to go through the budget process.

So we are still in the same place.
    100% agree with you here, there is no motivation to do anything about this. This does not get them more votes.
    Making guns harder to get legally doesn't make them harder to get illegally. Jay
    Link to Chart : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIoOPwS9cTHbG6eAD8_QXgkdaFnx7oKc2hhdN-8IZRg/edit#gid=386145428

I live in AB. I bought a shadow 2 on June 18th and transfer started on June 20th. Still nothing but I'm hoping it's no longer than a month wait time. Anyone else getting the same timeline in AB?

I bought a Sig 320 on June 4th transfer started on June 7 still waiting. Glock 22 purchase June 1, transfer started June 3 and approved June 8.

Things have slowed wayyy down in AB. I have a 19x with a threaded barrel waiting at IRG who knows when I get the transfer at this rate.

I had a purchase on June 1st . Nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilmoneyy View Post
    I live in AB. I bought a shadow 2 on June 18th and transfer started on June 20th. Still nothing but I'm hoping it's no longer than a month wait time. Anyone else getting the same timeline in AB?
    I'm in Alberta, ordered a pistol from a Saskatchewan dealer June 9th, transfer started June 14th, still crickets.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Got an approval today from the CFOO, 42 days it took. Almost forgot I bought this one. Still waiting on a bunch more.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by gunguyyyc View Post
    I'm in Alberta, ordered a pistol from a Saskatchewan dealer June 9th, transfer started June 14th, still crickets.
    Damn! If AB is the fastest province then I'm feeling terrible for everyone else.