Page 1 of 36 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun Transfer

Handgun Transfer

Ordered yesterday and got transfer notification today.

Just wanted to say thanks - you guys rock.
    Help stop the Trudeau Dictatorship. www.Pierre4PM.ca

Which province are you in? Here in Ontario, the transfer notice takes 3 to 4 weeks to come...

CGN Regular
    That's nuts, Ontario is poop

CGN Regular
    more after today i would guess lol but yes 3 weeks checks out based on transfer 2 weeks ago for me. pree trudau madness

Cannot even get a call through in Ontario to get a transfer started let alone approved.

CGN Regular
    May the odds be ever in your favor.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaterslote View Post
    Cannot even get a call through in Ontario to get a transfer started let alone approved.
    I spent over 5 hours on the phone yesterday trying to get through to the CFC
    but every time I would get connected I would be on hold for 5-6 minutes up to 30 minutes then the call gets cut off . At 5:00 pm I was on hold then a message came on saying “our office is now closed”. Can’t get through this morning either. I’ve made exactly 190 calls to the CFC and to think that I can’t get through at least once tells me there’s something afoot, like calls being blocked. More Trudope tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    I spent over 5 hours on the phone yesterday trying to get through to the CFC
    but every time I would get connected I would be on hold for 5-6 minutes up to 30 minutes then the call gets cut off . At 5:00 pm I was on hold then a message came on saying “our office is now closed”. Can’t get through this morning either. I’ve made exactly 190 calls to the CFC and to think that I can’t get through at least once tells me there’s something afoot, like calls being blocked. More Trudope tactics?
    I have never owned handguns and have no desire to, but to hear about this type of frustration, and how the government is making life so difficult for the LAW-ABIDING citizens, gets my blood boiling. It does seem to be the plan regarding legal handgun owners to: Frustrate them, make legal transfers super difficult, paint them into a corner, and hope that they would just give up their handguns. What's next? Confiscate the items forcefully and destroy them?!
    The CRIMINALS remain UNTOUCHED, because they never have to "abide" by ANY rules and regulations as they simply CONTINUE using illegal firearms in committing crimes and victimizing everyone in the society. My rifles and shotguns are safely stored, so if I get attacked by a criminal in my own house, I will likely be charged if I use a broomstick to defend my family!
    America is crazy because of their super easy firearm ownership rules but Canada is going in a different - still WRONG - direction.

Experiencing the same situation in Ontario re: call to transfer firearms. Twice on Friday before being disconnected (typical). Since Monday morning; queue and disconnect time shortened to 5-25 min. After post 'freeze' announcement, CFC Ontario disconnects following 'experiencing higher volume' message. 100+ attempts later, still no joy. Just wondering if anyone has gotten through to initiate a transfer in Ontario since the announcement?

65 attempts and counting today. Usually just disconnected as they don’t have the capacity to add me to the queue. When I am placed on hold, it disconnects after 3-6 minutes.

Page 1 of 36 1234567891121 ... LastLast