Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please be patient

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenzoom View Post
    It will never stop. Laplante, the mayor of Montreal, declared today she is somewhat satisfied by the announcement yesterday but she wants them completely banned, not grandfathered. This is just the beginning.
    The mayor doesn't care becuase he doesn't have to foot the bill. The federal government finally clued into how much it would cost them and the legal fight that the pistol community would put up and "found a different solution". I don't think a total ban will happen for the very reason it was done this way... the damage from the amount they would have to spend would be greater than the votes they just got.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenzoom View Post
    It will never stop. Laplante, the mayor of Montreal, declared today she is somewhat satisfied by the announcement yesterday but she wants them completely banned, not grandfathered. This is just the beginning.
    This is all setup as part of their plan. The Liberal politicians and anti-gun groups will state how displeased they are with the new announcement and that "more needs to be done". As a result, the POS PM will have no choice but to "listen to Canadians demands" and prohibit handguns outright. Of course, gun crime will continue by criminals even after a full ban at which point the PM (probably NDP's Singh by that time) will blame gun owners for not adhering to the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk72 View Post
    This has got to stop. You can't run a country like this and treat people like that. Our vendors and ourselves need to stand up to this crap, because these mutts will only go after the hunting guns next. They want them all.

Be really nice if the Gunnutz site would do something about this too.
    I agree, we do! But we all know nothing is going to happen because the majority of canadian gun owners are afraid too and they keep complying, even with this new calling in for a transfer number for non restricted.

And they dont know how to think for themselves, I constantly see "should I store ammo in the trunk with the rifle? Do I need to put a trigger lock on my non restricted? Can I store ammo in the safe with the guns? Am I allowed to stop for Tim's on the way to range with my restricted?" Just do what you want!

Welcome to the fight fellas
    I have a top secret clearance and served this country
    But I cannot go on a plane or a train
    Cant go visit a dying loved one or help my pregnant wife with doctor visits
    The amount of bull #### I have gone through for the last two years for refusing a mask or a shot. I'll never forget anyone who forced a mask on me or who did me or mine ill because of this nonsense.
    The guy above commented this #### has got to stop.. I agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12