Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Inventory Update

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cdqxyy View Post
    Damn! Are you kidding me!

I bought a pistol from Nordic Marksmen on Friday. Has the transfer gone through yet? If Trudeau does push the OIC on Junde 7th, will the transfer have been completed by then?

I will sen Nordic an email about this.

Any information on this would be appreciated! Glad I phoned Nordic on Friday bought the gun and paid for it!

Thanks for all your hard work Nordic!
    If you paid up then youve done what you can do. My guess is NM are busier then hell and dont need more emails that arent purchases. Good luck to all

I bought a pistol from Nordic Marksmen on Friday. Has the transfer gone through yet? If Trudeau does push the OIC on Junde 7th, will the transfer have been completed by then?

Any information on this would be appreciated! Glad I phoned Nordic on Friday bought the gun and paid for it!

Keep in mind it's all rumours. The Liberals have tabled out a list of upcoming firearm OIC's, but none of them mention a freeze on handguns. So even if this does happen, it would have to be a secret OIC, which the Liberals are already under scrutiny for using in the past.
    Last edited by TopShelf97; 06-05-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Keep in mind it's all rumours. The Liberals have tables out a list of upcoming firearm OIC's, but none of them mention a freeze on handguns. So even if this does happen, it would have to be a secret OIC, which the Liberals are already under scrutiny for using in the past.

I really don't think that bothers Trudeau and the Libs. Don't forget, they're doing it in the name of public safety...
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Any chance of a Glock 34 restock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar

I wouldn’t worry about it ....

Brad & Cathy will move mountains to get outstanding transfers through.

Although they are not online during the weekend, I can imagine they haven’t seen much of their families due to burning the midnight oil.

Have some beers and relax - all will be well !

Abby

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar

All the retailers are burning the midnight oil getting transfers into the system just in case something does drop.

The latest info is that if its in the system and a freeze comes down it will still be processed. Take that with a grain of salt but thats the latest.

The volume must be ridiculous right now so even if a freeze were to come down and the above remains true then it will still take some time to clear the backlog...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    The latest info is that if its in the system and a freeze comes down it will still be processed. Take that with a grain of salt but thats the latest.
    The CSAAA did have this confirmed by the government on Friday. And they did allow transfer in the system to continue with the 2020 OIC, so I can’t imagine they would stop now. Plus, it would be a logistical nightmare for the CFO, buyers and seller. So as long as the seller got a reference number, everyone should be good to go. It just might take a week or two and several hundred calls to complete.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Have you heard anything on transfer? I secured a black one around the same time.

Missed out on the Steyr L9-A2 MF , any chance of more?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by BorderWatch93 View Post
    I got one too! Hurrah !
    Any word on a transfer? I secured a black one around the same time as you.