Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Inventory Update

any source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    It's true unfortunately, luckily it failed, but there's a chance it will succeed next week when they said they'll review it again (June 14)
    why would there be any more of a chance next week then there are still 4 conservative MP's on the committee and a unanimous decision is still required?
    CSSA - CCFR - NFA - GOA

"Lex iniusta non est lex" - St. Augustine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypox!a View Post
    The OIC can be put into effect at a moments notice. But the bill aspect wont start until the fall. The summer break for parliament doesn't start until the 20th, so they still have 11 days to drop an OIC. But if they do, any current handgun stock will no longer be able to be transferred, at least not without a lot of headaches. That's a big risk for a lot of dealers. Hence why I believe they'll wait out the next two weeks, then start a big push for summer, followed by a total halt come fall.
    The parliament doesn't have to be in session for an OIC. OIC is from the government, not from parliament.

m9a3s in yet? and what color are they in?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ya any m9 a3 back
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN frequent flyer
    I emailed Cathy about my order, and she called me less than 2 minutes later. they're doing their best to pin down the next Glock shipment, but weren't confident that it was coming soon.
    she mentioned that they just received a shipment of Sigs, and happily switched my Glock order for a Sig P320 legion over the phone before anyone else could snipe it. really nice people to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by seamus View Post
    why would there be any more of a chance next week then there are still 4 conservative MP's on the committee and a unanimous decision is still required?
    Apparently a unanimous decision may not be required?

Got my shipping details before I got the bc cfo transfer email! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    The parliament doesn't have to be in session for an OIC. OIC is from the government, not from parliament.
    Except, Trudeau doesn't show up for work at the best of times. He's not dropping an OIC in the middle of July from his patio overlooking Tofino.

And considering the news of the day is the calls for Marco Mendicino to resign over lying to the House, they're not going down this road anytime soon... The Liberals are in crisis mode until the summer break.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    It's true unfortunately, luckily it failed, but there's a chance it will succeed next week when they said they'll review it again (June 14)

just found it, https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en...=20&viewMode=3
    starts at timestamp 11:23