Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun Inventory Update

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    My guess:

They just wanted to wait until retailers are sold out of current stock/all incoming orders have been received and sold before issuing an OIC to end transfers because they don't have the money to buy out retailers existing stock/incoming orders.
    I called a few of the sponsors on here. Some said it would take them a week to get all their orders submitted. Thousands and thousands of transfers would not be approved if they issue an oic today. The only reason to issue an oic is to STOP the buying frenzy, not to help stores.

When I tried adding this info the notes on my order, it kept giving me a server error.
    I was only able to check out if I left the notes section blank.

Thank you for update on CGN!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Loading the Glocks now.
    We will not be doing phone orders, its just too crazy

If anyone is purchasing a pistol today, we require the following information to start the transfer. Please add it in the notes section during check out.
    Failure to do so will seriously slow down the time for us to get the info from you to start the transfer. Do not send an email about this, just add it to notes during checkout to expedite. PLEASE

RPAL#
    RPAL Expiry
    Date of Birth
    Buyer must indicate purpose for acquiring the firearm:
    -Purpose of use
    -Shooting Club/Range Name (if Applicable)

Buyer must indicate where the firearm will be stored:
    -Residence
    Or
    -Other: (please note address in full)

Buyer must indicate place of birth:

Please confirm the email address you have listed with the firearms center

Allowing it to pass through the normal process would take months. That means tens if not hundreds of thousands more handguns in legal hands. Liberals can't have that, now can they?
    Then they would have announced it along with the bill. Tens of thousands of handguns have already been purchased since then. Makes absolutely no sense that they would wait a few days for the tens of thousands of panic purchases before they announce the OIC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Then they would have announced it along with the bill. Tens of thousands of handguns have already been purchased since then. Makes absolutely no sense that they would wait a few days for the tens of thousands of panic purchases before they announce the OIC.
    Unless they were dumb enough to think just the announcement of a freeze would be enough to scare people away from buying.

That is of course, as you point out completely illogical, but it is the Liberals we are talking about.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Unless they were dumb enough to think just the announcement of a freeze would be enough to scare people away from buying.

That is of course, as you point out completely illogical, but it is the Liberals we are talking about.
    I just remembered, didn't the RCMP shut down the transfer portal prior to the May 1 OIC? They were given a heads up and stopped it before it was even announced.

So if they're doing it again today at 2 PM, wouldn't they have been given a heads up to shut it down already? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but this would be absolutely ridiculous if true.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I just remembered, didn't the RCMP shut down the transfer portal prior to the May 1 OIC? They were given a heads up and stopped it before it was even announced.

So if they're doing it again today at 2 PM, wouldn't they have been given a heads up to shut it down already? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but this would be absolutely ridiculous if true.
    Didn't they shut it down Monday before the announcement of C-21?
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

CGN Regular
    We need concrete evidence, no rumours or hearsay. Without the former, we simply have to assume no OIC. Rumours create nothing but undue stress and panic.

What is the source of this rumour and is it reliable?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cairo View Post
    When I tried adding this info the notes on my order, it kept giving me a server error.
    I was only able to check out if I left the notes section blank.

Thank you for update on CGN!
    Same issue I'm having. Can't check out with anything written in the notes section. Oh well

Send your info to the info@nordic... email referencing your order #, that's what I was told to do.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Sorry for the troubles guys, our website is somewhat overloaded at the moment. Crazy