Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent calling all IPSC Black Badge competitors

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    Deleted
    Last edited by William_mississauga; 06-01-2022 at 08:41 PM.

I had expected a bigger response to this issue, it is of grave importance. I believe this really could make a difference.

Super GunNutz
    John,

You should post this in the action shooting sports forum. It will get more traction there i think

Our MP is on our side. What else can I do?
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

CGN Regular
    Write a note anyway so they can report how many emails/letters they receive(d).

CGN Regular
    Just wrote my MP. Get on with it people!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I had expected a bigger response to this issue, it is of grave importance. I believe this really could make a difference.
    CCFR and the lobbyists we pay should be coordinating these actions… I invest my dollars in my memberships with these organizations but we do need some actual professionals to get media time and pressure dollars/support where it needs to go. I have sent a number of letters to my MP. Many conservative MPs take our support for granted and invest little time into our wants as they are trying to attract moderate blues for more votes.

We have no equivalent to the NRA here and it shows. Not trying to place the blame back on the firearms businesses but I have never seen a CCFR membership link on any business website. In the states most sites have a link and almost all businesses push for NRA membership.

Quote Originally Posted by 4star60 View Post
    Just wrote my MP. Get on with it people!!
    I am in chrsytia freeland's riding.... I figure she has george soros on speed dial

Quote Originally Posted by prairieguy View Post
    John,

You should post this in the action shooting sports forum. It will get more traction there i think
    Thanks Les, done.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    CCFR and the lobbyists we pay should be coordinating these actions… I invest my dollars in my memberships with these organizations but we do need some actual professionals to get media time and pressure dollars/support where it needs to go. I have sent a number of letters to my MP. Many conservative MPs take our support for granted and invest little time into our wants as they are trying to attract moderate blues for more votes.

We have no equivalent to the NRA here and it shows. Not trying to place the blame back on the firearms businesses but I have never seen a CCFR membership link on any business website. In the states most sites have a link and almost all businesses push for NRA membership.
    Yes you are 100% correct, some behind the scene politics start creeping in, so "saddle up" and carry on, don't be diverted of course. I would sleep with the devil if I had to, time is of the essence.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast