Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent calling all IPSC Black Badge competitors

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gewehr76's Avatar
    Police state Ontario, sometimes on OPP patrolled 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    This is what John is referencing....

This is just a draft of proposed regulation. Its not in the C21 There is no such things in it.
    Je bastardise les deux langues officielles. I bastardise both official languages.
    Я наебываю оба официальных языка Канады

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by gewehr76 View Post
    This is just a draft of proposed regulation. Its not in the C21 There is no such things in it.
    You are correct but are missing the point. The Liberals intend to use a change to the firearms Act regulations to stop transfers. The way the Firearms Act is written changes to regulations doe not require a new bill to pass in parliament, only that Parliament pass the changes. This is done via a separate vote not tied to C-21. The Libs are trying to ram these changes through asap and will get it done with the support of the NDP and Bloc.

Interesting that the document was written on Friday May 13th, 2022 (Look at small writing lower right corner). Odd timing and all that with a rash of shootings that happened the next day and a week or so after that.

Buffalo May 14th,
    Uvelde May 24th

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by peterem View Post
    I am in chrsytia freeland's riding.... I figure she has george soros on speed dial
    Sadly, so am I. I've actually been in her riding office on 2 occasions to discuss these issues. She has a very pleasant and intelligent young man to deal with people like me. Huge waste of effort, but I do it anyway.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

I've written my MLA.

If anyone wants to copy and paste. Feel free...

Hon. Mr. Flemming,

The new handgun freeze in bill c21 effectively stops Canadians from participating in the Internation Practical Shooting Confederation. This confederation is an action shooting league that is being considered for entry into the Olympic Games. There are over 4000 members in BC alone. Every two weeks there are matches at the Vancouver Island Malahat Gun Range that have a regular attendance numbers of 100 shooters, and there are two official qualifier matches per year on the island that have 200 registered shooters. It is very popular. One in eighty residents on Vancouver Island is a member of Malahat.

I am writing you today for two reasons. The first reason is to point out that a person is more likely to be struck by lightning than murdered by a registered, legal handgun owner. This freeze will spend valuable resources on punishing people that do not commit crime. Sports shooters are not gang bangers. But I suspect you are already aware of this. However, you may not be aware of IPSC and how without hand guns, we can no longer participate in our sport, and new shooters can never join. A handgun freeze directly effects sports shooters, which the Liberal government has promised not to do. Yet, here we are.

The handgun freeze legislation does have provisions for Olympic shooters and coaches to continue to have access to new restricted firearms registrations and transfers. Please consider suggesting to add IPSC members and coaches to this group of individuals.

Please consider opposing bill c21 out right. The money spent on this could hire law enforcement. It could hire boarder security and inspection personnel. The vast majory of crime guns come from America. This money could save thousands more lives by having monitored safe injection sites and drug abuse counseling.

"Banning handguns and assault rifles" sure sounds good to the uneducated and uninformed. Be the leader Canada needs. Don't cave in to peer pressure. Shine light on this abuse of tax payers money and time. And shine light on the abuse of honest, hard working, front line Canadian IPSC sports shooters.
    “When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.”

John this was a amazing spot on your part. You are doing a outstanding job do the diligence to bring the best we got for the future of this country and our sport. Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by mctrigger View Post
    John this was a amazing spot on your part. You are doing a outstanding job do the diligence to bring the best we got for the future of this country and our sport. Email sent
    No not me alone, I am just spreading the word, Ed Burlew gave me the info first thing, I am not looking for credit I just want to win this war!

I can not do this alone, why does everyone expect some one else to fight for them? Time for everyone to get of their butt and stand up and be heard, spread the word, get people motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No not me alone, I am just spreading the word, Ed Burlew gave me the info first thing, I am not looking for credit I just want to win this war!
    Well hell of a job. From what I read IPSC in 2019 was brought to observation status under the Olympic committee it must have been renewed putting up come 2023 for consideration if it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by mctrigger View Post
    Well hell of a job. From what I read IPSC in 2019 was brought to observation status under the Olympic committee it must have been renewed putting up come 2023 for consideration if it matters.
    Yes, now if everyone would get that info to their MP and not expect IPSC or anyone else to do it for them we might get some where!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjimjim View Post
    Interesting that the document was written on Friday May 13th, 2022 (Look at small writing lower right corner). Odd timing and all that with a rash of shootings that happened the next day and a week or so after that.

Buffalo May 14th,
    Uvelde May 24th
    You think that date is not created. It is not a machine stamped accurate creation. It is whatever you want it to be.

Just one of the many subterfuges of this government.