Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent calling all IPSC Black Badge competitors

Urgent calling all IPSC Black Badge competitors

Urgent action needed today June 1st 2022 to save IPSC No fooling around.

There is of course bill c-21 which is a full press attack in handguns . But there is a more present issue RIGHT NOW !!!!

To effect the shut down of the handgun sports and to give a full stop to IPSC the Liberals have introduced a Regulation yesterday and it is being ushered through the HoC an dSenate now , right now. It will stop all handgun transfers. But it has exemptions. One exemption is the Olympic handgun shooters. I have attached the regulation . What is missing are the msin handguns sports in Canada. Those are IPSC, IDPA , PPC and DCRA service pis
    They Must be included in the exemptions NOW , This regulation can be hanged IF all of the competitors and all of their influential friend IMMEDIATELY get going and put their time and money into contacting all MP's and Senators. NOW

Please spread this Today

The fact is the regulation is before Parliament and can be passed quickly Then its over. Lets show all the strenth we have.

This can make a difference.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    This is what John is referencing....

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Lets hope IPSC gets their head out of their A$$ and starts being political unlike before where there were nothing but crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman338 View Post
    Lets hope IPSC gets their head out of their A$$ and starts being political unlike before where there were nothing but crickets.
    This is the time for action not negative comments, what are you doing to make your MP aware of this issue?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think this is an excellent initiative. It may not succeed, but we should try.
    It would be nice if the organizations for these shooting sports were to take an active role. Otherwise, they are doomed to oblivion, whether it's next year, 5 years from now, or 20 years from now.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

CGN frequent flyer
    A specific exemption for Olympians is only going to save the remaining careers of our existing Olympians. You need thousands trying the shooting sports, a bunch discovering a real calling and talent and getting seriously into it, some of those getting into the specific Olympic shooting disciplines with the proper equipment and coaching, and hopefully one of them actually medals. If you take away the new raw talent then nobody new gets as far as the Olympic Team.

Meanwhile a lot of IPSC shooters and other pistol-club members are active-duty military and law enforcement, and taking that away removes a lot of training for them and a lot of young talent that would go into those careers.

CGN Regular
    Remember IPCS is being watched by the IOC for inclusion in Olympic Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    This is the time for action not negative comments, what are you doing to make your MP aware of this issue?
    It's a pretty relevant statement, had it been addressed beforehand it wouldn't be a scramble now...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It is true that when I contacted people I knew in IPSC leadership and suggested that they get behind the CPC in an upcoming election, back when we had a chance to actually win, I was ignored. Perhaps they feared becoming a political target. Perhaps they thought the alligator would eat them last.

But whatever... we need to move together if there is any hope for saving these sports.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I've made my MP fully aware of my thoughts and to say we don't get along is an understatement with him being a liberal ball licker and all. Hell, he doesn't even come on my side of the street now after hanging the FT flag and a big blue sign on the lawn.

Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast