Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sales are ''temporarily'' halted......

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Sales are ''temporarily'' halted......

The volume of voicemails, emails, and orders that have come to us here at Wolverine is staggering, yesterday we had staff on hand from 7:00AM to 11:00Pm working on orders and processing.

This morning we have a mountain of work to climb, so for a short amount of time the website will not be taking orders, and our phones are off so that we can take care of all of the outstanding orders and inquiries. Everyone here at Wolverine appreciates your patience, we all know this is a bonkers time and we are working through it!

Our inventory has been widdled away and we may be down to our last 100x handguns here shortly so the picking are getting thinner by the minute. If you had your eye on one, pick it up as soon as the website is back up and running, which I am hoping is later today.

Generally I would put our different ways on contacting here but right now, please be patient.

If you have sent an email, DO NOT SEND ANOTHER.

If you have placed an order, do not send an email or leave a voicemail asking "has it shipped" or "is the transfer done" as this only slows everything down.

If something is wrong, we will be contacting YOU!

If you left us a message, we will be getting back to you, do not leave another one!

So in short, we are working on it and will be back up to speed shortly.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    No doubt the same scenario just about everywere.

The "government" is doing a great job of creating stress and panic.

Reminds me of the criminality of yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre.

The actions of this "government" are done with purpose to be as mean as nasty as possible to innocent citizens that have done no wrong.

And in the meantime the criminals are free to carry on with business as usual.

We have unfortunately elected the real criminals, not once but over and over.

At the end of the day when they come for you, there will be nobody left to help you.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

deleted
    Last edited by Zulu10; 01-05-2023 at 09:59 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    Master of confusion is this government idea.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Another dealer called it a "feeding frenzy". I've seen photos of signs saying "6-hour lineup, in store". Stores finally having to close for a day, to process everything. Wait patiently, is all we can do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Going to be an aweful lot of “frozen “ handguns in Canada as sales are through the roof! Trudeau is the finest gun salesman that this country ever saw. I’m sure Heidi and her paid hysterical lobbyists over at Poly must be proud of their combined achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Going to be an aweful lot of “frozen “ handguns in Canada as sales are through the roof! Trudeau is the finest gun salesman that this country ever saw. I’m sure Heidi and her paid hysterical lobbyists over at Poly must be proud of their combined achievements.
    Don't be so sure that all of these will go through. Some dealers on here said it will take a week for them to process all the orders. Plus, what happens when the rcmp has tens of thousands of orders (maybe more) to approve? I see them weaseling their way out of approving most of these transfers. I hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by bigmouth; 06-01-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post

This is not healthy to the industry at all and it is hardly anything to celebrate or gloat about. Who gets the last laugh? not you, me nor the dealers. This is a distress buy and sell for all. They are getting the last laugh, not us.

Yes, dealers empty their shelves that normally take a quarter to go through, but this is also the "last" sale. The last run. A saving grace for the businesses who have stocks on hand, and shipments in bound that they are on the hook for.

Sure, they take the revenue of one quarter in a day, but this is also most likely the last quarter.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    This is not healthy to the industry at all and it is hardly anything to celebrate or gloat about. Who gets the last laugh? not you, me nor the dealers. This is a distress buy and sell for all. They are getting the last laugh, not us.

Yes, dealers empty their shelves that normally take a quarter to go through, but this is also the "last" sale. The last run. A saving grace for the businesses who have stocks on hand, and shipments in bound that they are on the hook for.

Sure, they take the revenue of one quarter in a day, but this is also most likely the last quarter.
    Very well said.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post

Much preferable to the AR15 and arbitrary list of semiauto rifles and shotguns ban of 2020, though! Vendors that time were stuck with worthless inventory. At least this time they get to sell it at full retail price and make risk-reward decisions about restocking going forward.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast