Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ellwood Epps Jacked Up Prices on Hi Point pistols

At $99.00 it's over priced!. A total garbage Pistol. Norinco are a much better option, if you can find one!. You are now up 2 Cents, I just gave you..... : )

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    There will be no procuration of new gun. Not a single importer or dealer will buy inventory and risk to be stuck with them, unable to sell them to anybody like the IOC fiasco. C-21 in the parlement now will not allow any sale or transfer to anybody except a few selected Olympic shooters.
    IDK maybe you're able to speak for a few thousand retailers or the importers themselves, but i havent seen anything 100% confirming this from their perspective. What i did see is their statement i included below.

I never listen to anything JT says I wait for substance and evidence, like posting in the Canadian Gazette or something. Fall is a few months away and some retailers get monthly shipments. As you said, the bill is in parliament, which means it has to pass several stages. The regulations are coming in fall, there is a firm coming into force date.

CSAAA had a meeting with Public Safety and CFP this morning.

Here is what we can offer so far:

At this moment, CBSA has not been instructed to halt or delay imports while this law is being debated by Parliament.

There are currently no regulations or clarification other than the Minister’s Mandate Letter and what is currently available publicly.
    (Click here for more information). We have contacted the Library of Parliament to obtain these regulations as soon as possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234