PSA DAGGER COMPACT 9MM PISTOL WITH EXTREME CARRY CUTS RMR SLIDE in Canada 399.00USD

Yeah, that's probably it...the initial CP quote was quite high...so I picked for actual size/weight...no worries, I can wait...

Yeah, that's probably it...the initial CP quote was quite high...so I picked for actual size/weight...no worries, I can wait...

If it's insured mine would of been about the right price in my experience with cp maybe a bit high. I didn't question the other one that was on import but it was higher as well. Figured id go this route on cdn site. All good though.

REPORT CARD Gun University Review.

SHOOTABILITY
It’s still just a compact 9mm. The gun isn’t hard to shoot, but you’ll face the same recoil and muzzle rise you’re use to here. The grip’s nice but a bit thick, so some smaller-handed shooters may feel challenged.

B

RELIABILITY
Not a single flaw or failure in my experience. The gun eats and eats without complaint.

A

ERGONOMICS
There are some seriously nice features on this gun. The massive mag release, the great grip shape, the aggressive texture, the undercut trigger guard, and beavertail make it easy to handle. The only reason it gets a B is that my thumb pins down that dang slide lock.

B

ACCURACY
It’s not a match-grade pistol and won’t outperform something like the LS Edge, but for concealed carry, home defense, and duty use, it’s more than capable. I can hit targets consistently over and over.

B

VALUE
For less than 400 bucks, the Dagger gives you a reliable, easy-to-shoot, accurate, and feature-filled handgun. The Dagger might be the best buy of 2022 for a budget handgun.

A+

Interesting...I still haven't been able to pay gst/shipping (nothing on my account to do so)...I thought it would send me a link to pay...but so far nada...IRG, should I have gotten something by now?

Just click all the options, with how you want it shipped right away, CP etc. Make sure you have an account and login, you will get an email for your purchase. You will get a email confirming your purchase, log back in to your account and you will see your orders that have outstanding balances( the GST and shipping), that is where you will see what you owe for GST and shipping. Pay it as a separate invoice. Hope this helps....

NA

All the transfers have been started for the Daggers, Here's to Carolyn in our US office for getting them all done. We will go through them and send out shipping links tomorrow for those who have no paid yet.

Just tick all the options like you want it shipped right away, CP etc. Make sure you have an account and login, you will get an email for your purchase. You will get a email confirming your purchase, log back in to your account and you will see your orders that have outstanding balances, that is where you will see what you owe for GST and shipping. hope this helps....

NA

All the transfers have been started for the Daggers, Here's to Carolyn in our US office for getting them all done. We will go through them and send out shipping links tomorrow for those who have no paid yet.

Awesome!!! Thanks IRG and Carolyn for the update and your hard work, it is trying times for all of us who respect freedom.

Definitely good on you guys for all the hard work especially with a ball breaker constantly nit picking and bugging you all :p:p:p

Ordered. Here's hoping Shiny Pony is busy fixing his black face for the next little while so these can get processed in time.

First time buying from IRG

If I order one of the PSA Daggers from the IRG.ca site, can I add Canada-legal magazines from the IRG.com site to the order? Or are they separate operations?

Back
Top Bottom