Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PSA DAGGER COMPACT 9MM PISTOL WITH EXTREME CARRY CUTS RMR SLIDE in Canada 399.00USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Yeah, that's probably it...the initial CP quote was quite high...so I picked for actual size/weight...no worries, I can wait...
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Yeah, that's probably it...the initial CP quote was quite high...so I picked for actual size/weight...no worries, I can wait...
    If it's insured mine would of been about the right price in my experience with cp maybe a bit high. I didn't question the other one that was on import but it was higher as well. Figured id go this route on cdn site. All good though.

REPORT CARD Gun University Review.

SHOOTABILITY
    It’s still just a compact 9mm. The gun isn’t hard to shoot, but you’ll face the same recoil and muzzle rise you’re use to here. The grip’s nice but a bit thick, so some smaller-handed shooters may feel challenged.

B

RELIABILITY
    Not a single flaw or failure in my experience. The gun eats and eats without complaint.

A

ERGONOMICS
    There are some seriously nice features on this gun. The massive mag release, the great grip shape, the aggressive texture, the undercut trigger guard, and beavertail make it easy to handle. The only reason it gets a B is that my thumb pins down that dang slide lock.

B

ACCURACY
    It’s not a match-grade pistol and won’t outperform something like the LS Edge, but for concealed carry, home defense, and duty use, it’s more than capable. I can hit targets consistently over and over.

B

VALUE
    For less than 400 bucks, the Dagger gives you a reliable, easy-to-shoot, accurate, and feature-filled handgun. The Dagger might be the best buy of 2022 for a budget handgun.

A+

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Interesting...I still haven't been able to pay gst/shipping (nothing on my account to do so)...I thought it would send me a link to pay...but so far nada...IRG, should I have gotten something by now?

Just click all the options, with how you want it shipped right away, CP etc. Make sure you have an account and login, you will get an email for your purchase. You will get a email confirming your purchase, log back in to your account and you will see your orders that have outstanding balances( the GST and shipping), that is where you will see what you owe for GST and shipping. Pay it as a separate invoice. Hope this helps....

NA

All the transfers have been started for the Daggers, Here's to Carolyn in our US office for getting them all done. We will go through them and send out shipping links tomorrow for those who have no paid yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NA sniper View Post
    Just tick all the options like you want it shipped right away, CP etc. Make sure you have an account and login, you will get an email for your purchase. You will get a email confirming your purchase, log back in to your account and you will see your orders that have outstanding balances, that is where you will see what you owe for GST and shipping. hope this helps....

NA

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    All the transfers have been started for the Daggers, Here's to Carolyn in our US office for getting them all done. We will go through them and send out shipping links tomorrow for those who have no paid yet.
    Awesome!!! Thanks IRG and Carolyn for the update and your hard work, it is trying times for all of us who respect freedom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Definitely good on you guys for all the hard work especially with a ball breaker constantly nit picking and bugging you all
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Excellent, looking forward to getting mine.

Can't use dagger slide on 17, can you?
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    Can't use dagger slide on 17, can you?
    It's a 19 clone so my guess is no
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!