Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco Olympia pistol 22LR only 199$

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    When did you buy your pistol and how long did it take to get a transfer confirmation? I bought mine on June 4 and no transfer confirmation yet.
    If I were you, I'll call. This happened to me too, I was told it is sent for review, I waited for a week, then called and was told,'Oh, it is approved, just never got emailed.'
    4T5

Just got my Norc Olympia 22.. ordered Aug 3rd, BC CFO approved 11th... Delivered today. Thanks Marstar. Anyway just an observation and maybe others can chime in. Mine came with what appears to me the rear sight already adjusted. I have not shot the gun yet so I have no idea if this is the case, but my sight is placed significantly to the left which made the left adjustment screw stick out a fair bit, I only noticed this when I racked the slide for the first time and the protruding screw actually cut my index finger (something to note when you receive yours) watch out that screw has a sharp edge. Anyway has anyone concluded that these have been test fired and "Sighted in" or is my rear sight completely out of whack? I'll find out when I get my registration in the mail and can take it to the range, gun seems well made and feels good in the hand.. can't go wrong for a buck 99 IMHO.
    WOW! is that FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC!

I am from BC as well but I ordered mine in early June and still waiting for my transfer to go through which I called Marstar several time and was told to call the BCCFO but I can't wait on the phone for hours especially during working day hours. Is anyone else having the same issues that I seem to be having?

My Olympia showed up with the sights wayyyy off. Shot a foot high at 20ft. Any tips for adjusting rear sight? I loosened the screws and attempted to gently push it over with a fingernail but there may be a trick to it as it didn't budge. The front blade is easy to move up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    If anyone who owns one can send me a grip, I could model and make them. Got a CNC router at home.
    Any takers? You might have a bunch of orders if you can turn out some decent wood grips..
    WOW! is that FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumonda View Post
    Any takers? You might have a bunch of orders if you can turn out some decent wood grips..
    all silent on the eastern front
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sumonda View Post
    there's a chap doing similar on the two used gun sites in canada but he makes grips with a 3D printer and puts logos sayings things like F Trudeau etc he makes decent coin by the looks of it and there no where near as nice as a good wood version I mean who does not want F Trudeau on their pistol lol j/k sorta lol

Just ordered. Hopefully all is well and goes through before the master plan goes into effect.

From what I've read and seen this is a solid tool

BANNED
    Had mine out on Saturday for the first time, shot great no issues at all roughly 200 rounds out of it. my 6 yr old daughter even got a few shots off with it, dad was proud !

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by apht View Post
    I am from BC as well but I ordered mine in early June and still waiting for my transfer to go through which I called Marstar several time and was told to call the BCCFO but I can't wait on the phone for hours especially during working day hours. Is anyone else having the same issues that I seem to be having?
    Deleted
    Last edited by Beeron; 03-09-2023 at 04:28 PM.
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.