Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: State of Transfers for Restricted Purchased from Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterSteveYYC View Post
    They are working on it as fast as they can (at least in Alberta) I spoke with one of the ABCFO agents and it sounded like they have now prioritized transfers, although they were not clear on how they were prioritizing. Was told that anyone who bought just one (or their first) were getting cleared (assume based on date) and those who bought multiple are being held for now....luckily it looks like we will now have all summer for transfers.
    I wonder does that mean multiple in one order or overall?

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterSteveYYC View Post
    They are working on it as fast as they can (at least in Alberta) I spoke with one of the ABCFO agents and it sounded like they have now prioritized transfers, although they were not clear on how they were prioritizing. Was told that anyone who bought just one (or their first) were getting cleared (assume based on date) and those who bought multiple are being held for now....luckily it looks like we will now have all summer for transfers.
    Seems inefficient to not process multiples at the same time, no? Wonder what their reasoning for doing that is?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345