Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ Our 1911 pistols, made here by us at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Any "test" targets out there? or targets in general for group size? and are these built on Caspian frames?
    My "gut" tells me to get one in case "this is it"
    Anyone have a pic of the "pro plus" commander in 9mm? both sides? Thanks
    Last edited by mildot; 06-08-2022 at 11:38 PM.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought a Pro in 9mm probably 7 years ago. I think it was built by Josef, not sure if he still builds them. Absolutely amazing fit and finish. Its digested many lbs of powder through the years. I’ve had very little issues except I broke the barrel link pin for unknown reasons. I changed it and haven’t had another problem.
    TDS: What brainwashed people claim when someone isn’t gullible enough to fall for their cult nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFeet View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with these pistols? I've looked and haven't found anything about them online
    Just buy one. best you can get for the money. fit and finish are fantastic, accurate, tight. slide runs like on butter. Just do it!!! (this will be my third one).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DEFUND TRUDEAU LIBERALS

“Racist: A person who wins an argument with a liberal” - Rush Limbaugh

There is no such thing as having too many Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFeet View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with these pistols? I've looked and haven't found anything about them online
    For $2500 you're getting what's easily $5k from any of the "big name" brands. If you go and buy a Dan Wesson right now for $2k you'd have to dump another grand of labour into it to tune it as well as the Dlask. Not only are these good, for $2500 you're getting a deal.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thatlightingguy View Post
    For $2500 you're getting what's easily $5k from any of the "big name" brands. If you go and buy a Dan Wesson right now for $2k you'd have to dump another grand of labour into it to tune it as well as the Dlask. Not only are these good, for $2500 you're getting a deal.
    I went with ordering a Pro, assuming it will be a highly tuned thing. Wondering how much do I win as opposed of buying their kit for about $1500 and assembling it myself and saving $1000. I'm not afraid of doing fitting job. Anyone tried it? Anyways, I do expect Dlask will do it perfectly.

Are there any more .45 acp 1911 Pro Plus models coming soon?

Second this.

CGN frequent flyer
    The build kits are awesome if you want to really learn how a 1911 goes together and improve your gunsmithing skills and maybe hopefully even end up with a pistol that works that you built yourself. If you want one that runs really well without all the workbench adventures, go for the tuned complete one.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamis View Post
    Are there any more .45 acp 1911 Pro Plus models coming soon?
    Unfortunately these are gone and never to return. The forging company we buy from has raised their MOQ and right now it would be close to $80,000 to buy in on a new order. And since the Lib-Tards are about to ban the import of all hand gun parts and manufacturing components I'm not sure they would make in into the country anyway.

Sorry guys but this is the way of the New World Order.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I assume you guys initiate Transfer for the frame first and then go in to production of the order after ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast