Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ Our 1911 pistols, made here by us at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by thatlightingguy View Post
    For $2500 you're getting what's easily $5k from any of the "big name" brands. If you go and buy a Dan Wesson right now for $2k you'd have to dump another grand of labour into it to tune it as well as the Dlask. Not only are these good, for $2500 you're getting a deal.
    This. These don't have any MIM parts and if they were sold in the states they'd be as expensive as the big luxury brands. Just put in an order for a Plus 9mm commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Unfortunately these are gone and never to return. The forging company we buy from has raised their MOQ and right now it would be close to $80,000 to buy in on a new order. And since the Lib-Tards are about to ban the import of all hand gun parts and manufacturing components I'm not sure they would make in into the country anyway.

Sorry guys but this is the way of the New World Order.
    Would you be able to turn a cheaper 1911 into a semi-custom gun using your parts kit, tuning and refinishing? Just thinking about that Taurus that I'm getting soon..

CGN Regular
    If anyone is having buyers remorse on a 45acp.. pick me!

CGN Regular
    Unfortunately these are gone and never to return. The forging company we buy from has raised their MOQ and right now it would be close to $80,000 to buy in on a new order. And since the Lib-Tards are about to ban the import of all hand gun parts and manufacturing components I'm not sure they would make in into the country anyway.

Will they really ban import of firearm parts for the affected models? Should we get a spares kit for that matter asap?

Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    Would you be able to turn a cheaper 1911 into a semi-custom gun using your parts kit, tuning and refinishing? Just thinking about that Taurus that I'm getting soon..
    Negatory good buddy. You can't make a Ferrari by adding rims to a Civic......
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaichi View Post
    I assume you guys initiate Transfer for the frame first and then go in to production of the order after ?
    If you ordered one from us the transfer was done that day. As of today, Friday the 10th of June, ALL transfers have been initiated.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

That's the reason I jumped, I figured it was the last chance - hopefully only until the next election.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

I did it...mightve just ordered the last commander one. Let's hope the transfer goes through and I can use this for IPSC

Quote Originally Posted by Knine View Post
    I did it...mightve just ordered the last commander one. Let's hope the transfer goes through and I can use this for IPSC
    I probably got the second to last. There is still a frame + slide + barrel but probably won’t last long. I wanted a spare 9mm barrel and it’s already out of stock.

We found two more of our Commander length 'Pro-Plus' pistol sets in the safe. I have added them to the website here ;

https://dlaskarms.com/product/1911-c...pistol-ss-9mm/
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 06-20-2022 at 06:30 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast