NEW SHIPMENT! Handguns in stock now

My gut, chatter on CGN and other media told me something was going down Monday.

I had a look in the safe, thought about what I'd miss out on with some new, draconian and ineffective legislation targeting lawful firearm owners and got an order in Sunday. By nothing but dumb luck I may have to added to my handgun collection for the last time.

You have that sad privilege FOC ;-).

Hang in there and thank you for your efforts....

Ordered mine, was going to get Glock for my birthday this summer. Recent plans sped things up and I saw these sweet things needing a home.
First purchase from FOC and must commend on how fast their response has been for Friday night purchase.

My gut, chatter on CGN and other media told me something was going down Monday.

I had a look in the safe, thought about what I'd miss out on with some new, draconian and ineffective legislation targeting lawful firearm owners and got an order in Sunday. By nothing but dumb luck I may have to added to my handgun collection for the last time.

You have that sad privilege FOC ;-).

Hang in there and thank you for your efforts....

Thanks for the order! This legislation is non sense and we will continue to sell guns to good licensed Canadians.

Stupid autofill put the wrong name in my order. I know you're busy but I need to know if the order was changed. Sent 3 emails and about 30 phone calls and no one is responding. Can someone take 3 minutes and let me know please?

Hey my order has a tracking number but it's not found in the Canada Post system, is that normal?

very normal, sometimes it takes 24-48 hours before it shows up in CP tracking system.
I found sometimes it shows up immediately as soon as the label is created before the package is picked up. Sometimes it doesn't show up even after the package is picked up. It shows up when it's being processed in some of sorting facilities like Mississauga.

Unfortunately they are all sold out, and we won't be getting anymore.

Your website is totally messed up. I tried to order one of the Glocks soon as they were posted and it just kept taking me back to to the top of the page. Everything with my account seemed correct but it wouldn’t process the order . Yeah, and nobody on the phones…understandable. Been hanging for days for someone to get an order in,,, you guys were it.

Back
Top Bottom