Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restricted orders going through?

success...got through with CFP to initiate a private sale and got transfer #

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigo27 View Post
    Holy sh..

You did the impossible. You did it crazy sob !

I'mrying since monday....

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    Hi,
    I am wondering if and how the restricted firearms are being processed?
    I put an order on 5/31 and EMT the fund on 6/1, but so far I haven't seen any updates regarding the order. It's still pending status.
    I am wondering if you have initiated the transfer and can provide the transfer reference number.
    Emails sent to you were not responded.

I appreciate it's a buys and crazy week. But an update like other dealers here will be helpful.
    Your order has been processed. You order has been updated on the website. We barely even have time to look at emails with the 2000% increased in orders that we are in no way shape or form set up to process in two or three days.

I have been calling all morning as well. I manage to get into the queue, but then the call gets dropped. it's happened 37 times so far this morning. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Pretty sure they will continue going through until June 7th and any that have been started before then will be completed.
    That's a very specific date. How did you come up with it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Niice! Were they 'b*tchy or anything? lol
    I'm buying Private, so I hope he can get through..kinda a downer for someone who is very busy to have the time dealing with calling it in.
    If no BS, I can wait til it calms down, a BIG 'if' I can wait a bit that is.

& OP - Geeze man, Give Tillsonburg a Break! You know how busy they are, Everywhere is...Obvi. you have a clue as to what's going on these last few days? & u fussing about "OMG its been a Whole Day" ...booo.whoo Relax guy. lol You'll be taken care of!

There is NO date advanced, no laws in force to change anything to anything yet.The problem is the last minute panic buying that overwelm phone lines and dealer internet transaction. Thats it.

Stop making stories…nobody know yet when this law, if it become law, when it will be in force. Not even the gov know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jdn View Post
    I have been calling all morning as well. I manage to get into the queue, but then the call gets dropped. it's happened 37 times so far this morning. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    yup...same thing...i called since 9am...tried all their options, then said f-it...selected the non-restricted transfer option and got in

Tillsonburg is great and they deserve a lot of credit. Pre panic buying any shop would have been able to start the transfer process with 24 hours but these are not normal times.

yup...same thing...i called since 9am...tried all their options, then said f-it...selected the non-restricted transfer option and got in
    Yep, i tried that as well. three times. no joy. they said they couldn't help me and transferred me back to the line of dropped calls.... still trying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast