Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restricted orders going through?

Quote Originally Posted by jdn View Post
    Yep, i tried that as well. three times. no joy. they said they couldn't help me and transferred me back to the line of dropped calls.... still trying.
    Keep trying the NR line 1-6-1. They helped me yesterday to initiate a handgun transfer, even let me conference call in the buyer to complete the transfer on the same call. I'm guessing it depends on who actually takes your call if they feel like being helpful, but there are some who will help. Good luck otherwise, what a sh*t show.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    F this bs. I got a private to go through..but if some bs on 7th.%*@#F.nlibz!..HAS ANYONE Even gotten through for a Private Sale/Transfer in these last few days??

I did on Tuesday, 9AM AST. No wait. I got lucky.
    Last edited by Brucy; 06-03-2022 at 02:35 PM. Reason: added quote, updated day

Quote Originally Posted by jdn View Post
    I have been calling all morning as well. I manage to get into the queue, but then the call gets dropped. it's happened 37 times so far this morning. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Thats my whole morning, hung up on 20 times, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Tillsonburg is great and they deserve a lot of credit. Pre panic buying any shop would have been able to start the transfer process with 24 hours but these are not normal times.
    I am not saying Tillsonburg is not great. I have dealt with them in the past for more than 10 times and all went great.
    This one is just my first restricted order from them, and it coincided with this panic buying week, that's where got me anxious and nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsonburg Gun Shop View Post
    Your order has been processed. You order has been updated on the website. We barely even have time to look at emails with the 2000% increased in orders that we are in no way shape or form set up to process in two or three days.
    Thanks for the update, I see it's "cfo transfer pending" now. By any means can you update the comment with the transfer reference number?

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnston79 View Post
    Keep trying the NR line 1-6-1. They helped me yesterday to initiate a handgun transfer, even let me conference call in the buyer to complete the transfer on the same call. I'm guessing it depends on who actually takes your call if they feel like being helpful, but there are some who will help. Good luck otherwise, what a sh*t show.
    Right!!! Never seen anything like it. Still tying to get through!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    F this bs. I got a private to go through..but if some bs on 7th.%*@#F.nlibz!..HAS ANYONE Even gotten through for a Private Sale/Transfer in these last few days??
    Can't even get a hold of a CFP transfer person
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon292 View Post
    That's a very specific date. How did you come up with it?
    I saw it posted on FB on the ccfr page. They mentioned if the next OIC measures weren't presented at the last meeting (sometime last week) then it would be on the agenda for the next meeting (June 7th).
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    I saw it posted on FB on the ccfr page. They mentioned if the next OIC measures weren't presented at the last meeting (sometime last week) then it would be on the agenda for the next meeting (June 7th).
    The Liberals will be releasing some firearm-related OIC's, but they're all regarding magazine capacities, red flag laws, etc. none of their planned OIC's mention anything about this handgun ban, so I'm not sure where the rumours are circulating from.

Not saying it can't happen, but it would have to be a secret OIC and the Liberals are already under scrutiny for their past use of secret OIC's

If they wanted to go down that route, they could have easily just listed it along with the bill which would have prevented the massive backlash of a secret OIC and also prevented tens of thousands of newly purchased handguns. They would have to be incredibly dumb to go through with it now.

From Nova Scotia here.

Got my transfer for 2 Restricteds in less than a day.

I guess the Ontario CFO is just that bad?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast