Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restricted orders going through?

Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    From Nova Scotia here.

Got my transfer for 2 Restricteds in less than a day.

I guess the Ontario CFO is just that bad?
    A month wait before the Turds announcement. Can only imagine the wait now. They don't call it Onterrible for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsonburg Gun Shop View Post
    Your order has been processed. You order has been updated on the website. We barely even have time to look at emails with the 2000% increased in orders that we are in no way shape or form set up to process in two or three days.
    Apologies - I understand and appreciate that things are nuts right now. Hoping this question will help clarify things for alot of us with pending orders.
    If a handgun order is still in "pending" status (not yet in "pending CFO transfer"), does that mean nothing has yet been actioned to initiate the transfer on Tillsonburg's end? (also understanding the RCMP website is a limiting factor right now...)
    Will purchases from May 31st have their transfers initiated before Tuesday (as we're anxious in case of worst case scenario)?
    I imagine you all are doing everything within your power to get transfers started, and it's appreciated. Any assurances as to what's happening behind the scenes to get transfers initiated would be reassuring and appreciated.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    this is my 20th restricted orders. and I have always got a reference within 1 day or 2, sometimes even same day.
    I'm guessing your other restricted orders were during normal times. If you look at all the other dealer postings, they make it clear that they are working on getting as many transfers completed as quickly as possible and they're not attaching reference numbers.

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McGus View Post
    Apologies - I understand and appreciate that things are nuts right now. Hoping this question will help clarify things for alot of us with pending orders.
    If a handgun order is still in "pending" status (not yet in "pending CFO transfer"), does that mean nothing has yet been actioned to initiate the transfer on Tillsonburg's end? (also understanding the RCMP website is a limiting factor right now...)
    Will purchases from May 31st have their transfers initiated before Tuesday (as we're anxious in case of worst case scenario)?
    I imagine you all are doing everything within your power to get transfers started, and it's appreciated. Any assurances as to what's happening behind the scenes to get transfers initiated would be reassuring and appreciated.
    Thank you very much.
    We have been working day and night on handgun orders. It has been a struggle to get the transfers done with the poor government services that we have to work with. (We even had to deal with our store flooding during the rain storm that came through on Thursday!! That was fun.) We are pretty much caught up now except for some orders with outstanding issues.

If your handgun order says "pending" on our website please send an email to orders@tillsonburggunshop.com with your name and order number and that the handgun order is still "pending" and we will check the status for you.

In all of the mayhem of trying to get all these orders transferred it was forgotten on a few orders to update the account profile on our website to "CFO Transfer Pending" after the transfer was completed. We also have a bunch of orders that payment was declined and we are having a hard time contacting the buyers to straighten out payment.

We will work on updating any orders that were not updated to "CFO Transfer Pending"

As far as I know any orders that had to be cancelled for various reasons have been updated in the customers account profile on our website.

Thank you for your patience in these crazy times!!

Jeff
    Last edited by Tillsonburg Gun Shop; 06-05-2022 at 11:35 PM.

Thank you very much, and so sorry to hear about the flooding!!!
    Appreciate the long hours to get things through the system!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234