Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restricted orders going through?

Restricted orders going through?

Hi,
    I am wondering if and how the restricted firearms are being processed?
    I put an order on 5/31 and EMT the fund on 6/1, but so far I haven't seen any updates regarding the order. It's still pending status.
    I am wondering if you have initiated the transfer and can provide the transfer reference number.
    Emails sent to you were not responded.

I appreciate it's a buys and crazy week. But an update like other dealers here will be helpful.

Not to sound rude, but is this your first restricted? Who asks for a reference number 2 days later

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pretty sure they will continue going through until June 7th and any that have been started before then will be completed.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Not to sound rude, but is this your first restricted? Who asks for a reference number 2 days later
    this is my 20th restricted orders. and I have always got a reference within 1 day or 2, sometimes even same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Pretty sure they will continue going through until June 7th and any that have been started before then will be completed.
    what is so special on 7th day of June? You have any inside?

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    what is so special on 7th day of June? You have any inside?
    There is a public safety meeting scheduled.. they are probably going to put through a oic to freeze all transfers since so many guns were sold this last week. It's embarrassing them as they don't know #### lol. Poly is freaking we are still allowed to buy guns

is there a specific phone # you are calling? I've been calling CFP all morning to initiate a transfer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    F this bs. I got a private to go through..but if some bs on 7th.%*@#F.nlibz!..HAS ANYONE Even gotten through for a Private Sale/Transfer in these last few days??

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    F this bs. I got a private to go through..but if some bs on 7th.%*@#F.nlibz!..HAS ANYONE Even gotten through for a Private Sale/Transfer in these last few days??
    I didn't.
    I have kept calling cfp for private transfer for last two days, never got through. Now this 6/7 bs coming? holy f**k

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    I've got over 821 calls since May 31st and haven't spoken to a single person yet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast