Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Importing restricted handgun from the US store timeline?

……………
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-11-2022 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Says IRG LLC that’s who ! I just talked to them on the phone !
    I just spoke with the Arizona staff on the phone. Unless there's some OIC shenanigans it's business as usual and they're continuing to process orders made on the US side and initiate transfers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    I was wondering if they struck a deal the us gov with export permit stoppage. I hope my mags I ordered a few weeks ago make it on the boat.

Please understand the current delay as we have encountered a number of issues since our unhinged minority Government made the announcement.

1. The amount of new Canadian customers that are buying pistols that are prohibited due to the barrel length is staggering, added to that, magazines with a capacity of 50 rounds or less currently are the only magazines that can be exported. Do not buy drum mags over 50 rounds!!!

This is over loading our staff who are policing the site, which unfortunately is causing serious delays is other areas.

2. As well, we kindly ask if you are going to email us or if you are able to get through on the phone please tell us your name and have your order number in the email.
    There is no point in emailing us 5 times without including that information and telling us no one is getting back to you.

3. Like every other store we are doing our best to service you. At the moment priority is given to the Canadian website and the export to ensure we get everything out as quick as we possibly can. It should also be noted that we are also bogged down by the new regulations for NON restricted firearms.

4. If you have an order on our US site please be patience, we are weeding through and canceling all the orders with prohibited items. Your order will migrate to the Canadian site once it has been processed at which point if you are a new customer you will be able to upload your PAL.

5. If you get an email saying your order has been canceled and refunded it is most likely because you ordered something that is not exportable.

Finally, should you have any questions please see Commonly Asked Questions. https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...ked-questions.

IRUNGUNS will be working through the weekend to try and get caught up.

When we have more information we will let everyone know.

We would like to that everyone for their support in these trying times.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thanks for the response!

>4.17" handgun orders incoming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Cutoff now in effect . June 1st went through but no more accepted because of Turd-O .
    You have been proven wrong….sometime it’s better to keep it shut than make up false statement based on nothing..
    Last edited by Janeau; 06-03-2022 at 10:14 PM.

…………
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-11-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

so whats the policy on non completed transfert if for some reason the turd wakes up a morning and decide to go full retard and freeze via OIC? do we get refunded? had my eyes on something for a while but i guess its now or never but id like to know first before placing any order.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

CGN Regular
    Technically he can't once a bill has been tabled. It has to go throught the legislative process now.. which is: first reading & vote, second reading & vote, then royal assent.
    And seeing as parliament is taking a big break that would put probable royal assent in October.

Unless they untable the bill and OIC, but under the current scrutiny of all the "secret" oic's the libs have done chances are he will let it follow due process.

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Technically he can't once a bill has been tabled. It has to go throught the legislative process now.. which is: first reading & vote, second reading & vote, then royal assent.
    And seeing as parliament is taking a big break that would put probable royal assent in October.

Unless they untable the bill and OIC, but under the current scrutiny of all the "secret" oic's the libs have done chances are he will let it follow due process.
    still the libs like to ignore due process when they can, so an official position from irg would be great so everyone can be clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast