Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Importing restricted handgun from the US store timeline?

Question Importing restricted handgun from the US store timeline?

Hello,

I recently ordered off IRunGuns US site after I couldn’t find any handguns I wanted in stock anywhere and on their site it states if you order before the 15th it will be imported into Canada before the next months 15th. However, they also state NFA items take at least 90 days to be released into Canada and on their other page on commonly asked question it is stating 45 days. I am worried since their is the possibility of a handgun transfer/import freeze happening soon. Can anyone tell me their timeline of how long it took for their restricted handgun to show up to their door upon ordering?

Thanks for your time everyone. Looking forward to hearing some of your guys answers.

Also interested in this question.

CGN Regular
    It'll happen a lot quicker. I recently had IRG run a few items for me. For example, Im importing a HG that arrived to IRG in the states on April 14 so I missed the cutoff. It was shipped out with the May 15 cutoff and I just received my transfer notice yesterday on it. The item arrived in Canada I think this past Monday or Tuesday. As long as the Libs don't try to circumvent a democratic process again, you should be ok.

Anyone having issues ordering from the US site? I can sign in to Canadian site, but when I try to checkout from the US site as I have done in past, I keep getting "login failed". Very frustrating as I am trying to meet the June 15th deadline. No answer at IRG for the last couple of days and no reply to my email question. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Just ordered right now, seemed to work fine.

…..
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-11-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Cutoff now in effect . June 1st went through but no more accepted because of Turd-O .
    ????

Cutoff now in effect . June 1st went through but no more accepted because of Turd-O .
    says who?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Tennant View Post
    Anyone having issues ordering from the US site? I can sign in to Canadian site, but when I try to checkout from the US site as I have done in past, I keep getting "login failed". Very frustrating as I am trying to meet the June 15th deadline. No answer at IRG for the last couple of days and no reply to my email question. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Your IRG.ca account does not cross over to IRG.com. Just make an order on the US site as a guest with the same email you use on the Canadian one. It'll get imported into your IRG.ca account in a few days

What are you talking about where did you read this?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast