Bul Axe Tomahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
We still have some of these beautiful Optics ready pistols.

https://www.freedomventures.shop/products/bul-armory-axe-fs-tomahawk-ss

tomahawk.jpg

BUL-Armory-AXE-Tomahawk-FS-Stainless.jpg

Do you send notice when the transfer has been started....so I know I'm good? Cleaver ordered earlier this am.
It's been insane - and I wish we could.
We did send notice when a transfer didn't work - if you haven't heard from us - all is great and your transfer is in progress but feel free to email me if you want to confirm.
sales@freedomventures.ca

Were the black one ever ordered from the presale on your site? Any hope of those coming in? I'd be interested in one if *you know what* doesn't hoop us.
We got some black ones in our first shipment; with our second shipment; Bul had issues with their finishing supplier and sent all Stainless. Bul's production timeline dictates that they can't possibly get us more guns before the scheduled implementation of C-21. So unless we see a miracle there won't be a bul shipment again.

We got some black ones in our first shipment; with our second shipment; Bul had issues with their finishing supplier and sent all Stainless. Bul's production timeline dictates that they can't possibly get us more guns before the scheduled implementation of C-21. So unless we see a miracle there won't be a bul shipment again.

Fair enough. Solid reasoning on their part. Thanks for the in-depth reply instead of "no, go away" lol

Will you be able to bring in some Bul magazines for those of us that had already purchased? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom