Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: TUF-22TD Pictures from Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnu69 View Post
    Anyone know if the DLask takedown receiver in a Midwest chassis (as they have pictured) will accept other trigger modules (I.e. KIDD)?
    I've got a Kidd trigger in a regular TUF-22 running quite nicely. And I've built a few Franken10/22s with assorted parts from different suppliers, and the trigger-to-receiver and receiver-to-stock fitment seem to be well standardized across the 10/22 aftermarket.

Also, since Dlask is your best Canadian source for Kidd parts, you can imagine a lot of Kidd parts have gone into TUF-22 receivers by now!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    I've got a Kidd trigger in a regular TUF-22 running quite nicely. And I've built a few Franken10/22s with assorted parts from different suppliers, and the trigger-to-receiver and receiver-to-stock fitment seem to be well standardized across the 10/22 aftermarket.

Also, since Dlask is your best Canadian source for Kidd parts, you can imagine a lot of Kidd parts have gone into TUF-22 receivers by now!
    Ya I was more referring to the Midwest Industries chassis for the Takedown version. I believe that is what is pictured earlier in this thread. On their website they say (see below). The trigger note got me wondering.

‘ Midwest Industries Inc made chassis for the RugerŽ 10/22 TakeDownŽ
    Only compatible with new RugerŽ 10/22 TakeDownŽ Models

*Non-Ruger aftermarket receivers and accessories may or may not fit this chassis*
    *Not Compatible with aftermarket trigger groups and drop in triggers*

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnu69 View Post
    Ya I was more referring to the Midwest Industries chassis for the Takedown version. I believe that is what is pictured earlier in this thread. On their website they say (see below). The trigger note got me wondering.

‘ Midwest Industries Inc made chassis for the RugerŽ 10/22 TakeDownŽ
    Only compatible with new RugerŽ 10/22 TakeDownŽ Models

*Non-Ruger aftermarket receivers and accessories may or may not fit this chassis*
    *Not Compatible with aftermarket trigger groups and drop in triggers*
    I haven't dealt with that brand, but it sounds like they might be saying they did their test fitting with original Ruger parts and don't want to be caught in any arguments over fitment between different aftermarket vendors. A call to Dlask might help, since they carry Midwest parts and can likely recommend combinations that worked previously.

when are these available?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Just got the front end components back and have installed a few into receivers. We will test fit / test fire today and I will post a link to them for sale on our website tomorrow morning if all goes well.

This is the first one .....( :

Attachment 652415
    Awesome. I’d like to see a short version of that rail for mounting a red dot, to get rid of that overhang. Keep the package as small as possible when stowed

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Awesome. I’d like to see a short version of that rail for mounting a red dot, to get rid of that overhang. Keep the package as small as possible when stowed
    Check posts #60, 63 and 64 in this thread.

You can have the rail length without increasing the length of the taken-down package. It also lets you mount the red dot further forward which has its own advantages as well.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    Check posts #60, 63 and 64 in this thread.

You can have the rail length without increasing the length of the taken-down package. It also lets you mount the red dot further forward which has its own advantages as well.
    Nice. Thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678