Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TUF-22TD Pictures from Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by bweese View Post
    WHOA! That's awesome. Leigh, what barrel is that on your Midwest build? and what's the compensator? That's exactly what I'm hoping to build with the TUF-22 TD.
    That is our 9" carbon fiber Takedown barrel and our XB-1 barrel comp in the MWI 8" handguard and chassis. On the rear is a Mil spec buffer tube, Strike Industries castle nut, Magpul CTR butt stock, Mil spec cheapo pistol grip all topped off with the brilliant Trijicon MRO optic. If you nix the XB-1 comp and go with a 12.5" barrel you are still N/R but are also legal to use it to hunt.

Leigh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Just got the front end components back and have installed a few into receivers. We will test fit / test fire today and I will post a link to them for sale on our website tomorrow morning if all goes well.

This is the first one .....( :

Attachment 652414

Attachment 652415
    Will the Magpul Hunter X-22 Backpacker Optic mount fit on your barrel withe the Magpul X-22 Backpacker stock?

https://magpul.com/hunter-x-22-backp...obal_color=118

And I gotta say your 10-22 TD receiver looks AWESOME!! I will have to pick up a couple later this year.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Will the Magpul Hunter X-22 Backpacker Optic mount fit on your barrel withe the Magpul X-22 Backpacker stock?

https://magpul.com/hunter-x-22-backp...obal_color=118

And I gotta say your 10-22 TD receiver looks AWESOME!! I will have to pick up a couple later this year.

Cheers!
    Hello Mileageman, yes it does ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Looks great Leigh, keep up the quality work. I'm almost due for another one of your rifles.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    That is our 9" carbon fiber Takedown barrel and our XB-1 barrel comp in the MWI 8" handguard and chassis. On the rear is a Mil spec buffer tube, Strike Industries castle nut, Magpul CTR butt stock, Mil spec cheapo pistol grip all topped off with the brilliant Trijicon MRO optic. If you nix the XB-1 comp and go with a 12.5" barrel you are still N/R but are also legal to use it to hunt.

Leigh
    The last sentence….are you saying the the original setup (9” with comp) is not legal to hunt with? Or am I reading that wrong?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnu69 View Post
    The last sentence….are you saying the the original setup (9” with comp) is not legal to hunt with? Or am I reading that wrong?
    BC has a minimum barrel length, that's what they're referring to.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
    BC has a minimum barrel length, that's what they're referring to.
    Ah, ok, I was wondering about that, was just researching BC to see if that was the case. I am in NB, so as far as I know I could hunt with the 22 SBR as long as the OAL is 26". Thinking about building a Takedown with the new DLask TD receiver and one of their 9" barrels in a Magpul Backpacker. I would want to ensure it "could" be used for hunting (in NB) before doing so.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnu69 View Post
    Ah, ok, I was wondering about that, was just researching BC to see if that was the case. I am in NB, so as far as I know I could hunt with the 22 SBR as long as the OAL is 26". Thinking about building a Takedown with the new DLask TD receiver and one of their 9" barrels in a Magpul Backpacker. I would want to ensure it "could" be used for hunting (in NB) before doing so.
    I guess this is it for BC, interesting. So from a hunting perspective the 22 SBR with a 9" barrel would be considered a handgun.

"Handgun – is a firearm that is designed,
    altered or intended to be aimed and fired by
    the action of one hand or that has a barrel
    less than 305 mm (12 in.) in length."

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sp...-2020-2022.pdf

What’s the optimal Goldilock barrel length. Not too long, not too short? Carrying, plinking and occasional off the bench, but mostly off hand plinking

I'm assuming the screw hole placement on that Dlask mount is symmetrical front and rear? So you could attach the mount facing the other direction, with the rail pointing towards the muzzle? That would keep it entirely above the barrel and prevent it from adding to the length of the taken-down package.

Easy to mount a red dot or scout scope and still keep it as short as possible.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast