Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CZ pistols back in stock

Sorry guys that missed out. We posted everything that was confirmed. If more arrives we will update the website. We will be doing the transfers tonight.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Sorry guys that missed out. We posted everything that was confirmed. If more arrives we will update the website. We will be doing the transfers tonight.
    I grabbed the last cz shadow-2 22lr conversion kit. Hopefully it can be shipped soon since it doesn't require transfer (I assume, correct me if I am wrong)

Just wanted to update everyone that all the transfers have been submitted and you should had see an email with your reference number. As usual AB CFO is fastest to process and NS did some as well. Thank you all for your patience and we will keep trying to source some goodies. If you need parts, we have good stock of CZ part and conversion kits.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Just wanted to update everyone that all the transfers have been submitted and you should had see an email with your reference number. As usual AB CFO is fastest to process and NS did some as well. Thank you all for your patience and we will keep trying to source some goodies. If you need parts, we have good stock of CZ part and conversion kits.
    I didn't see email with reference number just saw note added saying "WFT". Is that waiting for transfer or waiting for me on something?

Quote Originally Posted by Canman View Post
    I didn't see email with reference number just saw note added saying "WFT". Is that waiting for transfer or waiting for me on something?
    That is waiting for trasnfer note. PM is you if you still need the reference number
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

That is waiting for trasnfer note. PM is you if you still need the reference number
    All good. Just wanted to be sure you weren't waiting for anything on my end. Thanks for getting the transfer started so quickly

CGN Regular
    You guys have been great to deal with! Wish you had more stock (ahem SW 686) so I could buy from you again. Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    You guys have been great to deal with! Wish you had more stock (ahem SW 686) so I could buy from you again. Thanks!
    So did you just ignore my PM with links to multiple of the guns you’ve been spamming dealers for, for the last week? I literally linked you all 3 models of the gun you keep pretending you want.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    So did you just ignore my PM with links to multiple of the guns you’ve been spamming dealers for, for the last week? I literally linked you all 3 models of the gun you keep pretending you want.
    Thanks for the links I appreciate you taking the time to help me, but chill out and cut the assumptions. I need two, secured only one and am still searching. Happy?

Dam, missed my chance to get the cz p09