Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CZ pistols back in stock

I second this!

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Hell, keep the mags just sell me an OR Shadow 2...

I just want a Shadow 2 Orange or even a TS Orange
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

Quote Originally Posted by Huk View Post
    I just want a Shadow 2 Orange or even a TS Orange
    I was told that there were no more CZ imports …having said that, I snagged a TS2 last week. But then again, I subscribed to every single website notification I could find. The Shadow 2 Orange is also on my bucket list…only reason I didn’t purchase earlier is because I was holding out for an OR version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    A nice CZ P09 9mm would be nice too

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I was told that there were no more CZ imports …having said that, I snagged a TS2 last week. But then again, I subscribed to every single website notification I could find. The Shadow 2 Orange is also on my bucket list…only reason I didn’t purchase earlier is because I was holding out for an OR version.
    I subscribed to tons of them too, only reason I managed to grab an Urban Grey Shadow 2. Wasn’t my 1st choice but figured I’d grab it before it was gone too
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

Quote Originally Posted by Huk View Post
    I subscribed to tons of them too, only reason I managed to grab an Urban Grey Shadow 2. Wasn’t my 1st choice but figured I’d grab it before it was gone too
    I’m debating if I should snag a Beretta 92x if it pops up. I mean I have no money and will probably will have to live in a cardboard box. I was able to get 3 of my wishlist pew pews so far.

Looks like all the new CZ 75 / Shadow / Shadow 2 inventories are delivered with 1 mag now. Is this from the factory or it's the Tesro thing?
    Last edited by petermoo999; 06-17-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Some Sp-01 and couple of Shadow 2s arrived by air mail.
    Please note that this batch comes with 1 mag only as they had to strip out the hi cap mags so they would be Canada legal.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Some Sp-01 and couple of Shadow 2s arrived by air mail.
    Please note that this batch comes with 1 mag only as they had to strip out the hi cap mags so they would be Canada legal.
    That explains the 1 mag mystery! Will CZ USA provide the additional mags to these affected by the Hi CAP at a later time or it will just be the 1 mag for the price?

Quote Originally Posted by petermoo999 View Post
    That explains the 1 mag mystery! Will CZ USA provide the additional mags to these affected by the Hi CAP at a later time or it will just be the 1 mag for the price?
    Good question. I think our distributor is just stuffing them with a Canada legal mag so that we have something.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada