Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger 10/22 BX-1 10 round 3 pack rotary mags in Canada 38.89

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    It's good to be prepared.
    As it stands, if that law is applied to all longuns it would restrict the 10/22 to unusable as the magazines required are not commonly available.... until someone starts importing them that is.
    The 5rd magazines for the Ruger 10/22 are absolutely common in the US and have been produced by Ruger in large quantities. If I remember correctly the New York City limits rifle magazines to 5rds. May be California too?
    That's why I placed my first post on this IRUNGUNS page. They could import them without any problems whatsoever.
    Last edited by 05RAV; 06-05-2022 at 07:57 PM.
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

CGN Regular
    10 round limit for .22lr?

LMAO

At what point does "law abiding" turn into "follow what makes common sense", to "I dgaf, I don't murder/kill/injure people"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    The 5rd magazines for the Ruger 10/22 are absolutely common in the US and have been produced by Ruger in large quantities. If I remember correctly the New York City limits rifle magazines to 5rds. May be California too?
    That's why I placed my first post on this IRUNGUNS page. They could import them without any problems whatsoever.
    I was referring to common in Canada, I've never heard of any limits in the States below 10 rounds.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12