Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Order Status Update

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar

Handgun Order Status Update

We have been working day and night on handgun orders. It has been a struggle to get the transfers done with the poor government services that we have to work with. (We even had to deal with our store flooding during the rain storm that came through on Thursday!! That was fun.) We are pretty much caught up now except for some orders with outstanding issues.

If your handgun order says "pending" on our website please send an email to orders@tillsonburggunshop.com with your name and order number and that the handgun order is still "pending" and we will check the status for you.

In all of the mayhem of trying to get all these orders transferred it was forgotten on a few orders to update the account profile on our website to "CFO Transfer Pending" after the transfer was completed. We also have a bunch of orders that payment was declined and we are having a hard time contacting the buyers to straighten out payment.

We will work on updating any orders that were not updated to "CFO Transfer Pending"

As far as I know any orders that had to be cancelled for various reasons have been updated in the customers account profile on our website.

We have picked the items for the non handgun orders (non-restricted firearms and any other product) and allocated them to the customer but we have not had time to process payment or get the non-restricted transfer numbers for those orders that require it. We will be able to start work on those orders this week. Hopefully starting on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you for your patience in these crazy times!!

Jeff
    Last edited by Tillsonburg Gun Shop; 06-05-2022 at 11:34 PM.

Good work. Always great service from you guys.

Do you have a list of what is left? All I see is a bunch of out of stock.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by ravenzoom View Post
    Do you have a list of what is left? All I see is a bunch of out of stock.
    Right now what we have left is on the front page of our website in the featured section. We will keep adding more as they arrive and we still have some to add to the website. Tomorrow I will try to make up a list of anything available and post it if we can't get it added to the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsonburg Gun Shop View Post
    Right now what we have left is on the front page of our website in the featured section. We will keep adding more as they arrive and we still have some to add to the website. Tomorrow I will try to make up a list of anything available and post it if we can't get it added to the website.
    Great thanks, I'll be on the lookout!
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    What about non handgun orders? I understand the rush to get handguns transferred, but if orders for anything else are pending … will they be they filled eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    What about non handgun orders? I understand the rush to get handguns transferred, but if orders for anything else are pending … will they be they filled eventually?
    We have picked the items for the non handgun orders (non-restricted firearms and any other product) and allocated them to the customer but we have not had time to process payment or get the non-restricted transfer numbers for those orders that require it. We will be able to start work on those orders this week. Hopefully starting on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Last edited by Tillsonburg Gun Shop; 06-05-2022 at 11:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    We have picked the items for the non handgun orders (non-restricted firearms and any other product) and allocated them to the customer but we have not been able to process payment or get the non-restricted transfer numbers for those orders that require it. We will be able to start work on those order this week. Hopefully starting on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    I can wait …. I just didn’t want those items to go out to someone else that was maybe getting their handgun order prioritized. I understand the urgency for those orders.

We have been working day and night on handgun orders. It has been a struggle to get the transfers done with the poor government services that we have to work with. (We even had to deal with our store flooding during the rain storm that came through on Thursday!! That was fun.) We are pretty much caught up now except for some orders with outstanding issues.

If your handgun order says "pending" on our website please send an email to orders@tillsonburggunshop.com with your name and order number and that the handgun order is still "pending" and we will check the status for you.

In all of the mayhem of trying to get all these orders transferred it was forgotten on a few orders to update the account profile on our website to "CFO Transfer Pending" after the transfer was completed. We also have a bunch of orders that payment was declined and we are having a hard time contacting the buyers to straighten out payment.

We will work on updating any orders that were not updated to "CFO Transfer Pending"

As far as I know any orders that had to be cancelled for various reasons have been updated in the customers account profile on our website.

Thank you for your patience in these crazy times!!

Jeff
    Thank you for the hard working through this unprecedentedly crazy time. I have dealt with your store many time in the past and every single transaction was smooth.
    However this time was my first restricted order from you that's why I am bit anxious about the progress when unwaring of your procedure.
    I suggest you add the transfer reference to the comment when the order status is changed "CFO transfer pending" so that the customer can follow up with CFO later on to check the status. Almost all the other dealers I dealt with before have this reference number information available either in the order comments or provided upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    Thank you for the hard working through this unprecedentedly crazy time. I have dealt with your store many time in the past and every single transaction was smooth.
    However this time was my first restricted order from you that's why I am bit anxious about the progress when unwaring of your procedure.
    I suggest you add the transfer reference to the comment when the order status is changed "CFO transfer pending" so that the customer can follow up with CFO later on to check the status. Almost all the other dealers I dealt with before have this reference number information available either in the order comments or provided upon request.
    I will get you a reference number when I get a chance. You probably have about a four month wait at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast