Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Order cancelled??

I hate that sand in the gina program.

Spam and junk mail can be a bugger!.......

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Or they could have just returned the two phone calls/ messages I left.

Looks like guys have a history of not replying nor responding to your customer requests and inquiries i have in the past as well left several messages and sent emails with absolutely nothing in return that's why i decided never to deal with you again, just saying as it is.

To many good businesses out there that treat customers the right way, no need to deal with this type of stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    The reason your order was cancelled is that you never provided the information needed to complete the transfer. We sent you an email on May 31st requesting information that you never replied to. We sent you an email on Jun 6th that you never replied to. We sent you an email today stating that your was cancelled and now you reply here.

We will process your order now with the information you have provided us. Going forward I would suggest you check your email regularly so you don't end up in the same situation going forward.

Thanks
    Lol, hey just cause he wants to publicly call you out for his inability to read doesn’t mean you should publicly point that out to everyone…
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

I wish that all affiliated companies posted advertisements but locked normal user’s ability to post in their forum pages at all. Way too many hissy fit temper tantrum people trying to publicly shame these businesses to try to make them look bad. You want to ask questions? Pick up a phone or email.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Nah, guy...you're doubling and tripling down. Just bow your head in shame, nod, and walk. You called them out without doing your own due diligences. We've all been there at one time or another, just be a guy and acknowledge you messed up and move on. Learn from it, don't continue to argue with them, it makes you look worse.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Yup, then someone would get their panties in bunch because they are answering phones and not processing orders..it’s a crazy time. Sounds to me like most vendor are going above and beyond to help us out. It’s definitely a legitimate excuse during these dark times.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Western metal got u good. Someone is not looking too smart right now lmao

CGN Regular
    Great thread for entertainment. Vaginitis takes the cake! Still
    Laughing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast