Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Order cancelled??

Order cancelled??

Hello I have tried phoning you guys several times, I have left messages with no call back….

Just received an email saying you are cancelling my order because you didn’t get my PAL info….I filled out all the information the day I placed the order, I also just checked my account on your webpage and it has all my info there as well….can you please explain why my order is being cancelled?

Maybe incorrect pal number

I thought this had been shipped already come on guys help a customer out…

Quote Originally Posted by Lushlobster View Post
    Maybe incorrect pal number
    Pal is correct on their site, I even called them a couple days later since it was my first purchase I wanted to make sure everything was ok and did not get a call back….hopefully it’s not too late guys

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Since we don't know who you are and you never provided us with your order number I cannot say why your order was cancelled. Perhaps you want to private message us this information so we can help you.

Pm sent

Now that I have provided you the missing info does that mean my order is going through now?

Thanks for the help guys, I just hope you still have the pistol I paid for and I don’t have to wait a million years for another one to come in.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Hello I have tried phoning you guys several times, I have left messages with no call back….

Just received an email saying you are cancelling my order because you didn’t get my PAL info….I filled out all the information the day I placed the order, I also just checked my account on your webpage and it has all my info there as well….can you please explain why my order is being cancelled?
    The reason your order was cancelled is that you never provided the information needed to complete the transfer. We sent you an email on May 31st requesting information that you never replied to. We sent you an email on Jun 6th that you never replied to. We sent you an email today stating that your was cancelled and now you reply here.

We will process your order now with the information you have provided us. Going forward I would suggest you check your email regularly so you don't end up in the same situation going forward.

Thanks

OHHHHHH burn

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast